Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

^^thanx man, i dint wanna end up paying 400+ for these, so im happy everything planed out and i got a little lucky, hopefully ill have such luck on the 2nd

Can anyone speak on the previous instore releases regarding the sign up sheets? I know Kith tweets when people are allowed to come in and sign up to purchase, does being on this secure you a pair? Is there usually a line before the tweet?

I've never attended one of their instore list releases, I just expect it to be too much of a hassle but I'll be around the area this week for summer classes so I'm thinking about dropping by afterwards. If anyone can shed some light on what I can expect, i'd like to be prepared for what's to come :lol:

Can anyone speak on the previous instore releases regarding the sign up sheets? I know Kith tweets when people are allowed to come in and sign up to purchase, does being on this secure you a pair? Is there usually a line before the tweet?

I've never attended one of their instore list releases, I just expect it to be too much of a hassle but I'll be around the area this week for summer classes so I'm thinking about dropping by afterwards. If anyone can shed some light on what I can expect, i'd like to be prepared for what's to come :lol:

Yeah same here. Never went to the instore releases but im actually free the next 3 days. Usually after they tweet you can sign up for the list, it fills up within like 30 minutes its hilarious. I wouldnt even make it taking s train after they tweet since i live on long islandj

Yeah same here. Never went to the instore releases but im actually free the next 3 days. Usually after they tweet you can sign up for the list, it fills up within like 30 minutes its hilarious. I wouldnt even make it taking s train after they tweet since i live on long islandj
Damn

this dude put the miami ropes in his, and tho i hate his lace job, i don't think they look too bad (they give them a sporty lil' pop, which is good to me since i think the shoe is too bland):
Those are the Green laces? they look baby blue to me in this picture. I'm at work now but def gonna have to see how it looks when I get Home

Back
Top Bottom