Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

smh so happy the DHL guy didnt just drive off after leaving my Kith box... refused the package at the door

My Mossad is supposed to be here today, instead, from Cali they decided it would be nice to go back to Kentucky.
Man UPS has been on one the past week and a half. Hope you get your shoes soon, man!

Last edited:
speaking of UPS, anyone ever tried the Access Point lockers? Every time I redirect a package to one of the lockers, it never leaves the hub. It always tell me to go to the center to pick up the package. Granted the hub is a few steps away from the Lockers, but the Locker is 24 hours and the center is opened when I'm at work. 

speaking of UPS, anyone ever tried the Access Point lockers? Every time I redirect a package to one of the lockers, it never leaves the hub. It always tell me to go to the center to pick up the package. Granted the hub is a few steps away from the Lockers, but the Locker is 24 hours and the center is opened when I'm at work. 
I haven't as the customer center is always open at the times I'm available, but it is most def a great addition to ups my choice. Forget having packages left on your porch, or in an apt complex front gate... Esp this time of the year when fools are lurking neighborhoods and ****. 

I talked to Victor from ruze for like an hour the other night. He said his supplier purchased them directly from Asics through an actual purchase order.

Sent me a message the next morning saying "you can go ahead and show Asics these shoes"

Now **** is real :rofl:

I talked to Victor from ruze for like an hour the other night. He said his supplier purchased them directly from Asics through an actual purchase order.

Sent me a message the next morning saying "you can go ahead and show Asics these shoes"

Now **** is real
roll.gif
So you wanna send your pair in? You're buddy buddy with them, maybe they'll give you an extended return period.

So I received my #HomageGate pair from Ruze today. I can say that I am 1000% confident that these were made in an Asics factory using original materials from an Asics employee. These even have the correct heel shape and tag placement that I was most worried about.

I compared the box label and QC stickers from several  of my other US pairs and even the random inconsistencies from box to box with font and text match!

So they definitely came from Asics! Most likely a 3rd shift worker paid to make more pairs on the side though! Lol  They likely had to slap on whatever size tags were available at the time to make them finished products.

Im about 75% leaning towards keeping these but would definitely like to hear what Asics says about it if a pair gets sent to legal.

Sidenote: On the subject of all things UPS, this was the condition that my ST box arrived in....
Either they or Bergen decided to kick it around a bit to the point that the flap came apart, torn, warped, and box bent. Thankfully, everything that mattered (on the inside) was fine.  Reached out to Kith and they still knocked 20% off. 

Last edited:

Sidenote: On the subject of all things UPS, this was the condition that my ST box arrived in....
Either they or Bergen decided to kick it around a bit to the point that the flap came apart, torn, warped, and box bent. Thankfully, everything that mattered (on the inside) was fine).  Reached out to Kith and they still knocked 20% off. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

View media item 2256604

View media item 2256605

View media item 2256606

View media item 2256608

Either they or Bergen decided to kick it around a bit to the point that the flap came apart, torn, warped, and box bent. Thankfully, everything that mattered (on the inside) was fine.  Reached out to Kith and they still knocked 20% off. 

yeah, All 3 of mine are somewhat ripped. i dumped my 3.1 pair on GOAT so I could just get my money back, and they told me I had to offer a discount since the box was "damaged" :smh:

Kith finally just cancelled my order that I placed on legends day. Complained to CS and they hooked it up with a $25 gift card. Could be worth a shot for some of you guys out there. 

Last edited:

Kith finally just cancelled my order that I placed on legends day. Complained to CS and they hooked it up with a $25 gift card. Could be worth a shot for some of you guys out there. 
can you even buy something with 25 dollars? lmao

Back
Top Bottom