Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Would them having the incorrect size tag automatically make them fake in their eyes? I wonder..
They already acknowledged that the tag was off but couldn't deem the shoe fake cause the materials are "inconclusive" from te pictures.

But what is would stop them from saying they are fake just to cover their ***** from UA pairs being released, given that for some reason they weren't supposed to be released
The only options I see being possible are that they are B grades tagged for outlet resell by Asics, Commissioned for another release that was eventually scrapped or Unauthorized pairs made for grey market sales. Some how Ruze got the pairs and is now dealing with the blessing and the curse.

Last edited:
I know there's dudes in here making people think twice about them....

But as they'll say "use your head", do the same about the materials/construct/shape etc.

It's a standstill that leans in favor of them being completely identical besides the NEW 2016 size tag.

That's it.

if I wear these out in public and one of you NTers ask to see my tag.. I'll cry in public.

not srs

I've had young kids at the mall ask me if my yeezys were real [emoji]128514[/emoji]

These young kids make me laugh with their lack of knowledge.

I looked at him and hit him with the "does it look like I would wear fake shoes"...

And kept it moving.

But with your logic that goes for anyone with a pair of homages.

No one will be able to tell what's ruze or day drops.

Let's get a list of everyone's name who got a pair. I'll enter this list on random.org and record the results. Winner gets to send their pair in

I know there's dudes in here making people think twice about them....

But as they'll say "use your head", do the same about the materials/construct/shape etc.

It's a standstill that leans in favor of them being completely identical besides the NEW 2016 size tag.

That's it.

This will fall on deaf ears. People want these to be fake for whatever reason.

It is what it is. I buy shoes for me. Not to impress other men.

Please DM me if someone finds an ST or Mossad in the 400-500 in an 11.5. Looking to double up on both

Back
Top Bottom