Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm gonna lean towards keeping. If and when ASICS puts out the confirmation that Ruze's pairs are fake, I will just file a chargeback and will have significant evidence to win the claim. 

Asics just e-mailed me again, they wanted more pictures of the box, what came in the box (laces), and the shoes with insoles removed (if it's really glued I'll let them know)

I'm gonna lean towards keeping. If and when ASICS puts out the confirmation that Ruze's pairs are fake, I will just file a chargeback and will have significant evidence to win the claim. 

Post some pics.

Let's see if they Are consistent

View media item 2256688View media item 2256689View media item 2256690View media item 2256691View media item 2256692View media item 2256693View media item 2256694
I apologize for the bad pics. I'm at work and only have my phone quality camera and not so good lighting. But in hand, these do not feel, smell, fit, or look like fakes. I do not have a retail pair of Homages from last year but if these are fakes, I wanna know who has the time and money to make such high quality Asics of all brands and models.

Last edited:
this #HomageGate got everyone feeling/thinking like

what we need to find out is who is Ruze's 3rd party supplier and find out from ASICS if they actually made a 2nd run and sold them. Don't need to inspect it, just tell us if you guys made a 2nd run and sold them off to 3rd party dealers

The OG insoles are also glued down. I peeled up the insoles on both and the interior construction matches on both OG and ruze pair

Paypal offers a 6 Month Purchase Protection, so Ruze's 30 Day Refund Policy won't even come into play if ASICS deems these to be fake after 30 days. Just file a Paypal claim and you'll get everything back. 

Do we know if Asics will confiscate the pair if they turn out to be UA, or only if they were not made by them?

Do we know if Asics will confiscate the pair if they turn out to be UA, or only if they were not made by them?

Read back a page or two. They will confiscate if it's not authentic and will send a later to you that you can use to file a chargeback with your CC company

If the shoes are real they will send them back, if they are fake they will keep them and use them as evidence to prosecute the seller. You will receive and official letter from Asics if they need to keep them so that you can file a claim or chargeback.

If the shoes are real they will send them back, if they are fake they will keep them and use them as evidence to prosecute the seller. You will receive and official letter from Asics if they need to keep them so that you can file a claim or chargeback.
Would them having the incorrect size tag automatically make them fake in their eyes? I wonder..

Would them having the incorrect size tag automatically make them fake in their eyes? I wonder..
I don't think it's the tag.. because if its just the tag, they can just look at the pictures and tell that they didn't make them in 2016. They really should clarify if they made a "second run" of them. Asking for the shoes to be sent back might be them wanting to check the materials? I don't know for sure. 

But what is would stop them from saying they are fake just to cover their ***** from UA pairs being released, given that for some reason they weren't supposed to be released

Back
Top Bottom