Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i hope the flamingos drop like the eclipses so yall can feel my pain. still salty 
mad.gif

what happened with the eclipse release?
i hope the flamingos drop like the eclipses so yall can feel my pain. still salty 
mad.gif

what happened with the eclipse release?

When the link went live it asked for a password to purchase.

Some said you just had to type anything, some said type kith, others said they typed kith strike....

Regardless, most struck out

Yeah, that release was a fiasco... Then they scheduled a rerelease as well right? Needless to say I'm still pissed about missing out on that pair. :smh:

Yea Ronnie *** got caught and still didn't want to admit it smh

I hated those socks. Mine were meant to fit someone with a size 8 foot or something and my sneakers were a size 12 lol.

$200 DS

:lol: i still got raped
i got mines for the same amount, I think that a great price compare to what resellers want for them.. How are you liking them?

honestly, they fit kind of snug on the toe area. makes me wonder if i shouldve waited for a bigger size to pop up. i havent seen a lot of them on ebay though so i pulled the trigger when a local came thru. is it the same for you?

honestly, they fit kind of snug on the toe area. makes me wonder if i shouldve waited for a bigger size to pop up. i havent seen a lot of them on ebay though so i pulled the trigger when a local came thru. is it the same for you?
Not sure if you wear the paper thin Stance no show socks ? that seems to help and they are the only socks I can were with all my GL3s.

I havent received mines yet, but i pulled the trigger for the exact same reason, so i got 1/2 size smaller than what i usually wear. so well see once they arrive and i try them on. hopefully they'll fit fine.

Not sure if you wear the paper thin Stance no show socks ? that seems to help and they are the only socks I can were with all my GL3s.

i wore nike no show socks and it was pretty snug. shoes are so dope though, hunting down knicks and hopefully i can cop flamings this friday

How hard will it be to get the flamingos? never actually went thru the kith store.... im scared 
ohwell.gif

Those sizing down that are looking for thin socks, try hot sox. It's a womens brand (don't judge me :lol: ) that can be found cheap at Ross or other discount stores. Super thin, and the no shows are great, and don't slide down when worn. And they're available in black, dark grey, and other non-feminine colors.

We all know he does sell early, but it seems foolish that someone he sells early to would post that proof online, I say photoshopped

Damn, r u sure that isint just for any old account?
It doesnt seem like its from an old one cause  if you copy and paste just this /products/flamingo-gel-lyte-iii and add it to the url after the shop kith nyc portion when shopping on the current kith site it looks like it is trying to take you to that page, and then it pops up with the please login and enter email and password

It doesnt seem like its from an old one cause  if you copy and paste just this /products/flamingo-gel-lyte-iii and add it to the url after the shop kith nyc portion when shopping on the current kith site it looks like it is trying to take you to that page, and then it pops up with the please login and enter email and password
Nothing to see here...You could replace "flamingo" with "Zippadeedooda" and it will still ask for a password

Back
Top Bottom