Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

And it begins
mean.gif

Probably Kanye shirt too big. I can still wear it but a L would fit much better than the XL
Yea that's doable then, I actually prefer my shirts bigger because it's more comfortable, I don't do that form fitting perfect fit ****. F it if it looks sloppy so be it.

Soho. They had all colors instock except the purple and cream. Employee said this would be the absolute last shipment of them

what time did they restock?....

Also trying to oop someone a Kith x power ranger "white ranger " hoodie if needed for under retail Size medium.

Last edited:
what time did they restock?....

Also trying to oop someone a Kith x power ranger "white ranger " hoodie if needed for under retail Size medium.

Honestly don't know what time they restocked. I went around 6pm for some Kith treats. For the hell of it, i decided to check if they had them on the racks on the way out and came across them. I'd help out and oop but way out of the soho area already

How's the sizing on their hoodies? Looking to pick one up since Ronnie previewed them...but I'm bummed it's in-store only. I wear a small in their T's if that helps

Last edited:
How's the sizing on their hoodies? Looking to pick one up since Ronnie previewed them...but I'm bummed it's in-store only. I wear a small in their T's if that helps

the Power ranger hoodie i got is super small for a medium.............

Back
Top Bottom