Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Higher fashion? The dude is releasing New Balance, Coca Cola, and ****ing MILK themed clothing lol.
1. NB collab tied to NN and UA
2. all out collection within itself
3. this is part of their treats capsule - a sub collection from their freaking cereal and ice cream

I'd say they've move way beyond their "just us" days when theyre dropping collections with OW, Versace, Bergdorf Goodman, and Joe Budden Purple Label

nonnative 997S arrived. UA 997S which I ordered first still show unfulfilled. This is madness. First & last time ordering anything from Kith. Might as well buy resale for a couple bucks over retail & have piece of mind.

nonnative 997S arrived. UA 997S which I ordered first still show unfulfilled. This is madness. First & last time ordering anything from Kith. Might as well buy resale for a couple bucks over retail & have piece of mind.

How do they fit tho?

Mine are the same way. Probably shipped out the nonnatives first.

Ya think they dropping the TommyxKith puffer jackets and boots on Christmas Eve Monday?
is that like a rumor going around or something?

honestly i was tinking they were prob gonna throw that stuff in either a) their winter part 1 drop or b) a monday program drop. cause its only what, a couple of jackets and a pair of timbs?

Depends on what it is... things that would have sat a year or two ago are instant sellouts now... I was just thinking this past weekend I could use a refresh on LaGuardia tees so that’s what I’m hoping for...

think he'll bring the mercers back? not really into joggers anymore but im in for anything thats similar to the mercer 1 or 2s

Depends on what it is... things that would have sat a year or two ago are instant sellouts now... I was just thinking this past weekend I could use a refresh on LaGuardia tees so that’s what I’m hoping for...
my wallet can only handle so much, but I'm down for more LaGuardia shirts

is that like a rumor going around or something?

honestly i was tinking they were prob gonna throw that stuff in either a) their winter part 1 drop or b) a monday program drop. cause its only what, a couple of jackets and a pair of timbs?
Nah it's not a rumor, I was just speculating, lol.

Love the UA pair a tad more in terms of colorway, but the details and execution on the Nonnative pair are superior.

8B31CAD2-FE6E-460D-84C5-CF4AB735A770.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom