Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

These Classic hoodies releasing this Friday were already for sale at the LA store when I stopped in this past Monday. The grey looked pretty nice. Don't remember seeing anything else in store that they've posted on IG today

so, this classics drop is just the fall stuff but in other colorways? cant say im excited, was hoping it would be, you know, the classic kith clothing.

Release tomorrow but no lookbook? I like the rust JFK but wish they kept the lowkey logo under the collar rather than the box logo.

my wallet is happy about that
Man I had that money marked for some shirts today I went ahead and let it fly. Skipped on the grey one though bc I already have the charcoal JFK and the plum one and honestly the plum one is more grey than plum.

Man I had that money marked for some shirts today I went ahead and let it fly. Skipped on the grey one though bc I already have the charcoal JFK and the plum one and honestly the plum one is more grey than plum.
yeah I ended up with all of them, but my wife thinks the plum is brown, I can't tell any difference

yeah I ended up with all of them, but my wife thinks the plum is brown, I can't tell any difference
Yea I ended up getting them all too. Thanks JPS JPS . And yea the plum is more grey/brown than it is plum. I'm actually wearing the brown one one now. Pink and the olive one are my favorites. Now I regret not getting all of the ones in the summer. I got the grape shake but that indigo blue one would have been nice to have.

997 Fusion arrived yesterday evening.
B5F1E644-B2DA-4A9D-A7FA-08FA2A3AB84E.jpeg
B5F1E644-B2DA-4A9D-A7FA-08FA2A3AB84E.jpeg
A072C30C-1056-43B8-B0E1-20996ADB8C0F.jpeg
F2B5A832-4812-4B1F-8E05-35DE59880AA3.jpeg
35972967-711A-422A-8E70-EEB283861F4E.jpeg

May try and pick up the Krink release. Wanted to know if anyone has advice on sizing. For reference, I wear a large in Supreme Hoodies, but XL in tees, most types of cotton hoodie ex. northface, Nike, etc I’m an XL. Most cotton/poly blended hoodie I’m a large. Brands are just all over the place sizing wise and I don’t want to buy something and have to return or sell it if it doesn’t fit.

Need a Krink shirt, do we know the GSM? They said 500 for the hoodies but nothing about the tees

Edit: oh well, copped the black tee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom