Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

5FBFE198-EA4D-4740-B2BF-FDA654E107F4.png
5A64A0D3-081D-449C-BFE3-D6AD54C26786.png
7AF32AEC-19D6-494D-83FD-DA7000BFE90E.png
Can i get a legit check please?

Always on the hunt for older stuff and came across this one on StockX. Price was too good to pass up. Hope it comes with all the extras (insole and laces).

2B726B45-648D-491C-AE74-A016532ABABC.jpeg

That’s funny I was just cleaning out some stuff and came across my pair this morning... color blocking on them is really great... wear them well!

Still on the hunt for anything from Captain Crunch collab from a few year ago. Dropped back when all I could afford was to look at what was releasing oh how times have changed

Anyone have any fit pics of the Kith William II Crewneck Hoodie?

Personally I’m not familiar with this type of style so I would like to get an idea before breaking the wallet.

Anyone? I tried to do research but couldn’t find fake tees only Moncler jackets. I copped for $76 off ebay, so idk how to feel about this steal. So far it seems good.
Definitely not an expert, but I doubt there is counterfeit Kith stuff out there, I'd say you're safe

Anyone? I tried to do research but couldn’t find fake tees only Moncler jackets. I copped for $76 off ebay, so idk how to feel about this steal. So far it seems good.
That shirt was retail $300 I think, $76 seems too good to be true

So is the denim on the jackets that much better than the jeans ?
It’s not that, it’s just in my personal experience
My previous Levi’s Denim used to rip with just Normal every errands,
I used just put my Levi’s denim jeans on and the crotch would rip on me

My Levi’s shearling denim jacket has lasted me over 6 years of every day winter use .

I miss 2005/6 era NT when Levi’s STF 501 was da “slimb” fit

Back
Top Bottom