Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Joined Feb 5, 2009
Disagree. It's like a white Formosa and I like that.

You mentioned OGs earlier, I would consider myself among others in here in that cat.

What he released back then versus now is not even remotely close.

Having owned the OGs and looking at these, I can’t come close to understanding how he’s associating the two.

These look like those monclear joints from a few years back.

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
You mentioned OGs earlier, I would consider myself among others in here in that cat.

What he released back then versus now is not even remotely close.

Having owned the OGs and looking at these, I can’t come close to understanding how he’s associating the two.

These look like those monclear joints from a few years back.
I mean og pairs, like how many og pairs are still out there. But yea you fit Kith og too, obviously.

I get what you're saying and linking this shoe to that shoe maybe shouldn't have been done but when I look at this shoe by itself I like it. That's all I really care about.

Joined Aug 14, 2014
Ronnie wants to pretend like those atrocious Moncler GL3s never happened....

Hoping the 3.1s will be an easy copy since they are by far the better pair imo... Looks like they improved the sole from the legends day drop to make them lower profile too... Wish they had swapped soles or made them both GL3s but I’ll give it a go on Monday... If not they will probably be below retail at some point on StockX

Joined Jul 19, 2013
Ronnie wants to pretend like those atrocious Moncler GL3s never happened....

Hoping the 3.1s will be an easy copy since they are by far the better pair imo... Looks like they improved the sole from the legends day drop to make them lower profile too... Wish they had swapped soles or made them both GL3s but I’ll give it a go on Monday... If not they will probably be below retail at some point on StockX
Agree man the 3.1 easily better looking shoe, should be the easier of the two as most will for for the 3 first, would of been better he dropped them today always easier when ASICS drops with clothes.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now