Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

heard from a reliable source these aren't as limited as usual... that being said, there's way more people interested in them now, so it's still not gonna be easy.

i'll be curious how flat white laces look in these (provided that midsole is plain white)...

^ the way they handled the list at kith Manhattan made it seem pretty limited to me

yeah, might as well try kith online. ill probably fail anyways, never tried ordering online with them and I suck with ndc or ftl. Only shoe I got were black bottom 9's and I actually thought I was fast :smh:

yeah, might as well try kith online. ill probably fail anyways, never tried ordering online with them and I suck with ndc or ftl. Only shoe I got were black bottom 9's and I actually thought I was fast
mean.gif
roll.gif

Hope you'll get a pair bro..

yeah, might as well try kith online. ill probably fail anyways, never tried ordering online with them and I suck with ndc or ftl. Only shoe I got were black bottom 9's and I actually thought I was fast
mean.gif
i feel you man, im in the same boat

Ya ill try for them tomorrow. I failed for the ECP and Saint Alfred's. I'm sure tomorrow will be a failure too. Well see.

does internet speed have a great factor in a successful cop off the kith site or is it straight luck?

I heard 70 out of 200 tickets at Kith manhattan were given out.  Rumor has it they could go towards online release...

would make sense that he puts more stock online so that everyone in NYC isnt seen with them, gives the false impression that theyre as limited as his older releases, when really they're not.

^ youre forgetting the fact (still dont understand why people refuse to believe/accept this) that production numbers for these flamingos are much larger. 4x his early stuff. he needs his customers to keep believing theyre a rare commodity. at those production numbers, theyd be more common on the streets and lose its appeal. if theyre spread out across the country/world through online orders, he can fatten his pockets while people in NYC still maintain that exclusive feel they seem to crave.

Last edited:
does internet speed have a great factor in a successful cop off the kith site or is it straight luck?
Yes Internet speed will always be a factor with online drops obviously. Glad I've got that FIOS, it's worth the money. Pages load legit the second you click on them.

And higuy is right. If the people that are only in it for the hype were to figure out that they aren't nearly as limited as RF says then they'd likely not even be interested and he'd lose $$. It's in his best interests to not release the majority of pairs in NYC and throw em online, that way people don't run into each other all the time wearing them.

Last edited:
^ youre forgetting the fact (still dont understand why people refuse to believe/accept this) that production numbers for these flamingos are much larger. 4x his early stuff. he needs his customers to keep believing theyre a rare commodity. at those production numbers, theyd be more common on the streets and lose its appeal. if theyre spread out across the country/world through online orders, he can fatten his pockets while people in NYC still maintain that exclusive feel they seem to crave.

Not really, because I know he knows at least 40% of them sold instore will be sold on ebay and most likely leave the state if he did think like that.

Last edited:
That makes sense I suppose.
People are free to believe what they want. All I can do is pass along info. I thought it would come as good news to most, but people seem to want to believe that it's not true lol.

Back
Top Bottom