Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yeah, from a business stand point I don't see why THEY (asics/RF)  would keep the numbers to low. when I say low I mean like 300ish pairs like his earlier releases. At the same time he wants them to be some what limited. The numbers on the ECP I have heard floating around are about 600 of each. so, that would be 1200 between the two cw. So, maybe 1500-2000 pair of flamingos ?
not that high unfortunately.
dont worry guys, it's not 300 lol.
i think the wider ECP release proved to him he could safely drop bigger quantities and still maintain that sense of exclusivity/demand so hopefully it stays that way so more people that actually want to wear them dont have to resort to resale pricing.

He also dropped 2 shoes at the same time which was a big reason for more people getting a pair. It essentially doubled your chance of coming out successful.

Guys if u want a shoe u gotta do wat u gotta do to get it. I have absolutely no "connects" and still made sure i got on list. That goes for online releases to. Do some research look at old tweets or ig posts n put the pieces
together. There really is no excuse not to search around on your own if your already online on forums asking questions.. Lazies

U may have just got lucky. It wasn't as easy as you say. Some ppl got there early and were still SOL

Both stores had the new batch of Mercer Pants, all sold out now. They put them on last wednesday. This were more TTS and lightweight.

And yes i got my Flamingo ticket [emoji]128519[/emoji]
they did not sell out they just did some fishy stuff and put them back away (my friend was there when it happened)

some people man. They get lucky and instead of being happy and mentioning it they choose to rub it in everybody else's faces like it was light work when it really wasn't
If your referring to me then no I'm not rubbing it in anyone's face or tryin to but ppl tryna pass it off as if u NEED a connect to get them is completely false and some of the question's asked bout where n how to buy r kinda ridiculous

If your referring to me then no I'm not rubbing it in anyone's face or tryin to but ppl tryna pass it off as if u NEED a connect to get them is completely false and some of the question's asked bout where n how to buy r kinda ridiculous
Well if you never copped a limited release before you wouldn't understand the whole blogging scene, twitter, forums, online only etc

Lots of people I know would like a chance at these but just wouldn't go through hoops to bother

I was up at 6 this morning and could have easily made it out there, something told me that he would release the tweet during the store opening and he did as soon as I woken up again and I probably still would have gotten my ticket if I had left the crib but it wasn't worth the hassle

Still looking for miamis in my size and please sneaker gods let me be able to cop the flamingos online. Debating if I should trade my royals for one of them.

Well if you never copped a limited release before you wouldn't understand the whole blogging scene, twitter, forums, online only etc

Lots of people I know would like a chance at these but just wouldn't go through hoops to bother

I was up at 6 this morning and could have easily made it out there, something told me that he would release the tweet during the store opening and he did as soon as I woken up again and I probably still would have gotten my ticket if I had left the crib but it wasn't worth the hassle
I haven't seen too many ridiculous questions concerning this release. Kith does normally do the release list the day before(not 2 days in advance), it surprised me a little.

As someone who managed to cop both on RD I gotta say miamis>Knicks. I had been preaching how the Knicks looked so much better too, but once I got them in person it was basically no contest.

View media item 520397

As someone who managed to cop both on RD I gotta say miamis>Knicks. I had been preaching how the Knicks looked so much better too, but once I got them in person it was basically no contest.
I would only allow myself to pay resale for one of these and went with the miamis. Very glad I did.

Just go in front of kith and buy it off someone straight out the store. Some guy wanted 250 for his, probably doesnt even have money to pay for the kicks lol

yeah, my homie got both and just like you, i was more into the knicks at first, but after seeing them both in person, i didn't even want the knicks anymore, but the miami's were a must have.

my boy feels the same too, he's only worn the knicks once, says he's just not that into 'em anymore, but has worn the miami's like a dozen times...

Last edited:
I received my ticket for the Flamingos. Question is, I know I'm guaranteed a pair but do I have to line up again to get my size? How does that work?

Back
Top Bottom