Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I thought that the tickets were numbered and that you lined up and were called into the store by ticket #. if that is not the case then I would get out there as early as possible to guarantee that you get your size because you know people are gonna be camping forever if the numbered ticket scenario is not the case

Oh. Thanks. Didn't even realize there were numbers on the ticket. Just took the red thing an tucked it away

how much do you think these will be resale wise?

really want them and may have to resort to selling some non worn kicks to get these if i strike out

how much do you think these will be resale wise?

really want them and may have to resort to selling some non worn kicks to get these if i strike out
Can't see these going for more than 350..MAYBE a little more just because he apparently used a different material in this shoe than he did in any of his others, but that's just what I read (not that it makes that much of a difference).

Can't see these going for more than 350..MAYBE a little more just because he apparently used a different material in this shoe than he did in any of his others, but that's just what I read (not that it makes that much of a difference).
i have a good feeling that a lot of these were made...hopefully everyone can get a pair tomorrow

i have a good feeling that a lot of these were made...hopefully everyone can get a pair tomorrow
"A lot" might be a stretch. Don't get me wrong, these aren't no Leatherbacks or Salmon Toes, but pretty much all Ronnie's releases are "limited". I guess we'll see come tomorrow.

"A lot" might be a stretch. Don't get me wrong, these aren't no Leatherbacks or Salmon Toes, but pretty much all Ronnie's releases are "limited". I guess we'll see come tomorrow.
yeah, i meant to say more than usual

i have been lucky with Kith, copped the miami ecp and the st alfred asics from there

yeah, i meant to say more than usual

i have been lucky with Kith, copped the miami ecp and the st alfred asics from there
Good luck. I, however, will be sitting outside Packer Shoes come the Kith release, so unless my iPhone decides to be lightning fast then I'm SOL.

Good luck. I, however, will be sitting outside Packer Shoes come the Kith release, so unless my iPhone decides to be lightning fast then I'm SOL.

If I strike out with the flamingos then I'm trying for the RTA Kamikaze .. If I miss both then I guess it wasn't meant to be n I just saved myself money lol

If I strike out with the flamingos then I'm trying for the RTA Kamikaze .. If I miss both then I guess it wasn't meant to be n I just saved myself money lol
LOL!! I look at it the same way, but then I'll find myself on eBay or ig looking to buy from the money I "saved"...smh, it's a vicious cycle.

LOL!! I look at it the same way, but then I'll find myself on eBay or ig looking to buy from the money I "saved"...smh, it's a vicious cycle.

Lol yup that's exactly how it works. Or. I sell a pair of shoes just to make a few bucks but only end up spending that money on another pair from somewhere hahaha

Someone on ebay is selling sizes 6 through 13.  $420
Yeah that's early price though. It'll go down first couple days it'll be around 400, a week later around 350, and a week after that around 300 for a while until they start to disappear and prices go back up. That's how its been with the last 4 gl3s he's dropped.

Damn 300 tho ... i felt guilty for like a week paying $280 for concords :ohwell: and the very next day finishline restocked em which made it even worse

Damn 300 tho ... i felt guilty for like a week paying $280 for concords :ohwell: and the very next day finishline restocked em which made it even worse
yeah i know the struggle man. I paid 350 for the Miami's. Being a broke college kid, and having shoes as your hobby is kinda terrible.

More power to you guys, but I would never in life spend that on a single pair of sneakers. If I miss something I just move on. There's always going to be something new you want more anyway. It's a never ending cycle.

maybe yall shouldnt be spending that money then. 
I have it to spend, have a disposable income account aka shoe fund lol ... I just have buyers guilt and Im pretty frugle with money so anytime i spend it i just look back on what i bought and think about it lol

yes its pretty easy to do and not buy them but at the same time its not considering how much you like a particular shoe and its availability at RETAIL vs RESELL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom