Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I doubt you'll win a PayPal claim. Just like nike if you dont like it then return it. Doubtful to return a limited release.. happened to be with Kobes and dbs. .

The cancelled pairs were put back up. If not they are probably gonna end up with employees. Friends. Or in pop up or kithy

Man..gotta say, the quality control is a disappointment. Then again its happened on the past few releases starting with Daytonas and Americanas and i think Volcano's.

I doubt you'll win a PayPal claim. Just like nike if you dont like it then return it. Doubtful to return a limited release.. happened to be with Kobes and dbs. .

The cancelled pairs were put back up. If not they are probably gonna end up with employees. Friends. Or in pop up or kithy
Well if they insist on charging a restocking fee, i'd open a claim, Nike offers free returns so it's different, Kith charges to return an item. Therefore, a claim showing the shoe will be won and has been won by others who ran into the same issue. I believe kith had a percentage restocking fee beforehand making it quite expensive at times, now its $14 so idk.
just got my mints in. Glue splotch and what looks like a pencil marks or dark glue on the toe box. Also one of the tabs is uneven. =.=
Glue stain in the same spot and foot sided shoe as me. Interesting.... Are these a size 9.5?

my daytonas and americanas were definitely full of flaws (excessive glue, dents etc)...volcanos, flamingos, and ecp were flawless tho, hoping these pumas are acceptable

size 9, glue stains on both pairs.
So odd, They use quality materials such as the suede and the hits of leather and make a beautifully designed shoe just to ruin it with bad manufacturing and quality control. Jordan Brand has alot of flawed shoes but the materials used don't merit anything but sub-par quality control.

my daytonas and americanas were definitely full of flaws (excessive glue, dents etc)...volcanos, flamingos, and ecp were flawless tho, hoping these pumas are acceptable

My americanas and volcanoes were perfect same with ECP's and RF sebago boots

Hope I continue my luck with these mints

better pics. wish the sun was out earlier. 
indifferent.gif
how do these fit?

So odd, They use quality materials such as the suede and the hits of leather and make a beautifully designed shoe just to ruin it with bad manufacturing and quality control. Jordan Brand has alot of flawed shoes but the materials used don't merit anything but sub-par quality control.
Seems like more people are impressed with the quality while very few people with flaws on their pairs want their money back. Get over it.
No need to be aggressive about it, I'm sorry that I'm not allowed to show my flawed shoes on here. MY BAD. I guess we should just stop caring about quality control in these companies and just continue to pay top-dollar for sub-par products as they continue to lower quality to Jordan Brand levels.

i said myself that i was impressed with the quality of the shoes and that it was sad to see them ruin them with poor flaw control. Especially with such large flaws.

I think I'm going to just not look at my pairs closely and just wear them.
Some flaws are irrelevant, but you wouldn't need to look closely to see one of those huge glue stains :smile:

There's not really much evidence that can support that, though. We don't have that many people posting up tons of corals, as many mints. So, the sample size is tiny.
plus no ones even said that they got their corals yet so we have no sample size for that.

There's not really much evidence that can support that, though. We don't have that many people posting up tons of corals, as many mints. So, the sample size is tiny.

True, I was just going off of whats being posted and what Ive seen around the web. Seems like the majority of the guys in here went for mints.

True, I was just going off of whats being posted and what Ive seen around the web. Seems like the majority of the guys in here went for mints.
Lol, or that the people that went for mints happen to live closer to the fulfillment warehouse. But, meh, semantics. I think by next week, we'll have a better idea on the quality control for these.

There's never a release where 100% of the shoes the public gets are A+ quality. Every release will have it's duds. Sometimes you get a couple with some flaws and sometimes you don't. Just because you got a flawless flamingo and volcano doesn't mean they were all flawless, you got lucky. My COA is 100% pristine, but there have been plenty of flaws on RF shoes.. I remember my neptunes were horrible with glue stains.

Back
Top Bottom