Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Run a tad big. I'm in between 10.5 and 11. Would have been good with a 10.5 but got an 11
does the 11 like, 'clunk' when you walk? can you feel it slip when you walk? do you have a wide foot?

haha sry for the barrage of questions lol

does the 11 like, 'clunk' when you walk? can you feel it slip when you walk? do you have a wide foot?

haha sry for the barrage of questions lol

Haha it's cool. My left one makes a notice. Like a squeak. I don't know if it's because it's cold or not. Can't feel it slip. Seems really snug. My foot isn't wide and isn't narrow. Somewhere inverween.

Upsmychoice showed my package was shipped earlier today.

Just got the email from [email protected] that my package has shipped. Shows both pairs that I ordered are in the shipment.

If you guys haven't received anything, I suggest checking your spam folder on your email acct that was used to place your order.

Concepts changed the price from a few days ago being shown at $150 to now at $165. My question is the black box is it a Kith exclusive or will other other retailers receive that as well? My COA pack arrives tom sucks ill be at work but it will be dope coming home to a nice package. Anyone who order the John Elliot x Kith collab how you guys like the product?

View media item 775978
EDIT: I'll be taking a better pic later, probably will have to file a paypal claim so i don't pay that 20% restocking BS on return
Try going to CVS and purchasing a suede kit, it includes a brush and eraser. If the glue is simply stuck I too of the suede lightly rubbing the eraser should remove it. But remember don't rush the process! Go slow so you don't ruin the material.

So anyone get their isaora reflective crew yet? They sold out and I know at least one person on here copped as well. Getting mine Monday and hopin the large fits.

EDIT: I'll be taking a better pic later, probably will have to file a paypal claim so i don't pay that 20% restocking BS on return
is there a chance they ll try to keep 20% restocking fee? this applies if you just changed your mind for an order..obviously this is considered as defective.

Sometimes I see pics, get excited for a shoe and then get disappointed when they actually come in

These are one of those nice surprises in that they look better in person

These are keepers
but why are you selling them?:S

aand one question for the RF experienced people..do you think that 290usd is considered as "ok" price for these or you think their price could drop after a while?(i want these...its just a matter of priority)

290usd include international shipping from USA to EU.

does anyone have information for later release across EU?

thanks

Last edited:
Again... 
sick.gif

Got mine last night. My pair appears to be pretty solid.  I did try one of them on and they seem to fit a bit large.  Love the toe/material on the mints and am very happy.

Gorgeous shoe and the packaging is extremely impressive.  

Feels about the same as the volcano release for me. Dope shoe, not really my style, yet I still bought it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom