Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

UPS guy just dropped my corals off. Seriously blown away by the custom box and paper. The shoes are off the charts. One of my favorite releases, period.

Both of mine are out for delivery today. Fully expect them to not show up till 6-7pm since I'm off early. On days when I don't get home till late ups/FedEx show up at lunchtime. /end rant

Both of mine are out for delivery today. Fully expect them to not show up till 6-7pm since I'm off early. On days when I don't get home till late ups/FedEx show up at lunchtime. /end rant
I guess thats life. Just like when youre in a hurry, you get stopped at every single red light possible but when you have all the time in the world that you need, its green light start to end lol. Either way, its coming in today late or early so enjoy them!

Last edited:
I was sent my shipping info on the 29 yet it hasn't updated...1st world problems :\

I guess thats life. Just like when youre in a hurry, you get stopped at every single red light possible but when you have all the time in the world that you need, its green light start to end lol. Either way, its coming in today late or early so enjoy them!

No doubt. Not hating on UPS though they treat me well for the most part. FedEx is a different story altogether.

Hope everyone gets issue-free pairs.

The only pair of Jordans I own are the bred 1s..

I love how exclusive some posters on here get. Everything's gotta go in a box, if it doesn't fit, just throw insults till the bandwagon agrees

Last edited:

The only pair of Jordans I own are the bred 1s..

I love how exclusive some posters on here get. Everything's gotta go in a box, if it doesn't fit, just throw insults till the bandwagon agrees
nobody should upset you at this time!!!ahhhh!!!

Lol my shoes have been sitting in a town 4 hours away from me since 9pm last night yet won't be here til Monday

i don't understand why packages from NY go all the way to Richmond, VA in 8 hours...

then take another day in a half to get to DC

Well just talked to customer support about my defective shoes. Decided to keep them but was able to get 25$ kith credit on my next purchase. Better than nothing.

surprised u guys r shocked by the quality of some of the pairs...where do u think all the defective ones that were hung up in the Paris shop and all the ones on display in the NY shop end up :lol:

Just got the mints in today. SOOO dope. Can I get an opinion from someone who has both: which is nicer in person?

alright

i see the next few pages already. 

see you when Mr. Fieg previews the next piece of glue stains

How is somebody going outside of their normal style comfort zone to get a shoe they think is really tight, Hypebeast? Wtf
Don't question it

This thread is filled with wound up dudes lol
I think it's safe to assume you guys are referring to my post.

You guys clearly missed the point here.  

He said, and I quote "not really my style, YET I still bought it".  This statement does not imply "going outside of their normal style", this implies "Oh, that's the wave right now??  Let me jump on".

Why do you think they are already for sale in his sig?

Last edited:
So I'm just going the eBay route, I havent been on a pair of kix like this in a long time ----- So Ive followed this thread since RD and still unsure about sizing, if someone can help out i would appreciate it

11.5 in jordans and Nike Runners but nike runners fitt a bit tight - TTS or .5 size up

So I'm just going the eBay route, I havent been on a pair of kix like this in a long time ----- So Ive followed this thread since RD and still unsure about sizing, if someone can help out i would appreciate it

11.5 in jordans and Nike Runners but nike runners fitt a bit tight - TTS or .5 size up
I would get a 11.5

How is somebody going outside of their normal style comfort zone to get a shoe they think is really tight, Hypebeast? Wtf
Don't question it

He said, and I quote "not really my style, YET I still bought it".  This statement does not imply "going outside of their normal style", this implies "Oh, that's the wave right now??  Let me jump on".

Don't question it

MAN U LIKE TO INFER ALOT.

JUST TO LET U KNOW THE USER UR GOING AT HMU VIA PM A DAY OR TWO AGO.

HE OFFERED THE PAIR TO ME AT RETAIL!

JUST BC HE SAW I WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS SHOE ALOT UP UNTIL RELEASE.

I DID NOT HIT HIM UP LOOKING TO COP. HE OFFERED A TRUE HOOK UP.

THEY WERENT MY SIZE.

DA AUDACITY OF SOME PEOPLE

Back
Top Bottom