Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

MAN U LIKE TO INFER ALOT.

JUST TO LET U KNOW THE USER UR GOING AT HMU VIA PM A DAY OR TWO AGO.

HE OFFERED THE PAIR TO ME AT RETAIL!

JUST BC HE SAW I WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS SHOE ALOT UP UNTIL RELEASE.

I DID NOT HIT HIM UP LOOKING TO COP. HE OFFERED A TRUE HOOK UP.

THEY WERENT MY SIZE.

DA AUDACITY OF SOME PEOPLE
LOL, I guess you missed the previous post when I said his resell price was very reasonable.  So who likes to infer?

Anyways, it's not that serious, i based my opinion from what i read.  In the end isn't that all we can do on a forum made up of only text you can read?

Last edited:
Ordered 3 pairs of mints and 1 coral. Got 4 pair of mints. The coral box had mints in it wtf?

This happen to anyone else? I contacted kith and all they wanna say is your not supposed to order more than 1 blah blah blah.

Ordered 3 pairs of mints and 1 coral. Got 4 pair of mints. The coral box had mints in it wtf?

This happen to anyone else? I contacted kith and all they wanna say is your not supposed to order more than 1 blah blah blah.
Don't let them see your sig or Andy Oliver will send someone to your house and take all 4 back lol.

got a size 9? sell me it =D

Rofl love how they try to cover up their mistake by throwing shade back at you, so ridiculous. Some of these guys really need to learn a thing or two about professionalism.

Can't wait until the massive sneaker hype dies in the next 5-10 years and these egotistical Boutique's have to learn what customer service really means instead of just jerking us around.

@perks I'm not reselling though. The funny thing is i didn't even want 4 pairs like wtf. I saw the mints pop up ordered and didnt wait because i didn't see the corals yet. After i order i refresh a few more times and the corals pop up add to cart and checkout look at the email its mints wtf? I didnt want 2 mints so i went back on the site and added both colors to my cart and waited until pairs were release back from people that didn't checkout. Few minutes later ordered.

I would have cancelled if they had a freaking order status page....their site is garbage. Customer service......garbage.

So now I'm gonna buy a pair of corals on the bay, then resell a pair of mints at the same price so i can come out even. Unless i can find a pair in size 12 in NYC that wants to trade.

Last edited:
I'm not reselling though. The funny thing is i didn't even want 4 pairs like wtf. I saw the mints pop up ordered and didnt wait because i didn't see the corals yet. After i order i refresh a few more times and the corals pop up add to cart and checkout look at the email its mints wtf? I didnt want 2 mints so i went back on the site and added both colors to my cart and waited until pairs were release back from people that didn't checkout. Few minutes later ordered.

I would have cancelled if they had a freaking order status page....their site is garbage.

Customer service......garbage.
It's not your fault the order went through.  Demand satisfaction, they'll "compensate" you somehow (early access to a release, credit, etc), unfortunately, it'll be on you to find your corals though.  Try to trade while the market is saturated. 

if you own daytonas then you know what both materials on the toe box are. blue is pigskin and white is the 1h nubuck. personally i prefer the nubuck by a wide margin.

I'm not reselling though. The funny thing is i didn't even want 4 pairs like wtf. I saw the mints pop up ordered and didnt wait because i didn't see the corals yet. After i order i refresh a few more times and the corals pop up add to cart and checkout look at the email its mints wtf? I didnt want 2 mints so i went back on the site and added both colors to my cart and waited until pairs were release back from people that didn't checkout. Few minutes later ordered.

I would have cancelled if they had a freaking order status page....their site is garbage.

Customer service......garbage.
It's not your fault the order went through.  Demand satisfaction, they'll "compensate" you somehow (early access to a release, credit, etc), unfortunately, it'll be on you to find your corals though.  Try to trade while the market is saturated. 

Yeah im waiting to see what they say. Its not my fault the orders didnt get cancelled. Thats on them and their crappy site. I want my corals or imma just trade/sell and buy.

Mints look good, glue all over the coral toe boxes.

not happy about it. I expect more from a pair of shoes I just spent $180 on.

Received both colors. Wanted mints more and I actually like the corals better, go figure. Mints seem to be getting toe issues, maybe the material or something. Toe of my mints has a couple issues but I can deal with them. TTS is definitely the way to go, half size up would be no good and half down would be too small. Everyone's foot is different though. Comfortable as hell that's for sure.

My b for the weird aspect ratios on this, dogs kept running in and out of the shots, had to crop em. Anyway, quick Tech Mercer II review. 

Fits A LOT tighter. Not just calves. Everything is tapered out, waist too. I've been wearing size 28 (true 30-31) for Merc Mondays, and wearing these was a little worrysome. If you the relaxed fit of the last Mercer's, you're going to want to size up on these to get the same effect.

They're also quite a bit shorter. Last Mercs had stacks on stacks, these just look like they have more pronounced wrinkles cause of the nylon, which btw has already started creasing pretty bad on me somehow. 

Materials are pretty good. Twill's a lot thinner and softer than the last few Merc Mondays, don't know about the restock so can't compare to those though. Little worried about the durability of the nylon, but we'll see. One big gripe I had about these was...

Cuff stitching came broke. I know it's an elastic band but I mean I don't think anyone likes it when their sh** comes broke. 

Anyway, tl;dr version.

It's really tight when you size down. It still fits waist wize, albeit quite a bit tighter, but I definitely would've gone TTS for a relaxed fit. 

Hope this helps somehow. 

pairs came in, no flaws. really love the way they look but they are difficult as sh*t to put on, even more than blaze of glorys due to the absence of a back pull tab. I have wide feet btw

So anyone get their isaora reflective crew yet? They sold out and I know at least one person on here copped as well. Getting mine Monday and hopin the large fits.

I'm 6' and 180 lbs with a 41" chest, and large fits perfectly. I love this coat.

Back
Top Bottom