Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just got them in and personally I feel like .5 fits the same as a tts. I got a 9.5 in the mints and a 9 in the coral and it feels the same. I don't have a wide foot but there is also less toe box room my 9 which is how I like all my shoes if that helps anyone lol

I could be wrong but I don't think any of the kith clothing actually restocks online (unless it's a full on re-release like the mercers awhile back). Your best bet would be to have someone check the stores in NY for you, from what I've heard there's usually a good amount of stock there even when stuff is gone online.

Last edited:
Just came home to the coas...

Both pairs clean. I like the color of the mints better, but toe material on the salmon toes is so much nicer.

I'm def regretting not grabbing myself a pair.

did you get your shippin' confirm today?
yezzir..
smokin.gif

Got my Bleeckers in today, they're really nice. I feel like $80 would be a fairer price point considering they're made in China and (correct me if I'm wrong) a lot of Kith gear is made in the US. Other than that, you definitely get what you pay for, these are way nicer than any H&M sweats.

i noticed that the tundra jacket also had a made in china tag on it.. usually most kith stuff is made here in the us i thought too.

Back
Top Bottom