Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

most of the people on here now don't even be on NT like that

just tryna stoke the fire :smh:

but my bad for asking a question about your info. how dare i, right?

i just figured that since i help others the favor could be returned

same ppl that wanna talk ish are the first to PM asking about stuff :smh:

most of the people on here now don't even be on NT like that

just tryna stoke the fire
mean.gif

but my bad for asking a question about your info. how dare i, right?

i just figured that since i help others the favor could be returned

same ppl that wanna talk ish are the first to PM asking about stuff
mean.gif
Favors are returned in good faith. Even if you help others, that doesn't entitle you to anything. Helping for the sake of direct or indirect compensation isn't helping at all; it's low grade barter. Not saying this is what you do, but just some food for thought.

looks like i'm not wanted in here
mean.gif
It's not that you're not wanted. You came in stirring pots that weren't yours. If you want more info, you need to come correct (i hate that phrase). Going straight for the jugular won't work for sensitive information like this.

Gif is funny though lol.

What are you guys thinking about for example the leather mercers on kith not selling, we are used to everything on kithnyc selling out in no time, but what do you think Kith will do when it doesn't sell out, would they just let it sit? I can't really imagine them having mercers on sale, but who knows.

Let me know what you guys think.

What are you guys thinking about for example the leather mercers on kith not selling, we are used to everything on kithnyc selling out in no time, but what do you think Kith will do when it doesn't sell out, would they just let it sit? I can't really imagine them having mercers on sale, but who knows.

Let me know what you guys think.
it will sit, some of their golden bear jackets are still sitting in store, and given the price point i doubt they made a large amount of leather mercers.

which mercer label fit the biggest?

i wear a 38 in publish theyre a touch baggy ( dont look baggy but feel comfortable and loose)

i wanna get some mercers but i know the recent joints run small

Didn't water proof them
you sir a whole "G"  for that! lol im in Atlanta and besides the few freak snow storms we got (that dropped a whopping 2 inches and shut the city down for days I might add
mean.gif
) we don't get much weather that calls for water proofing but I'll be d*** if I don't water proof those bad boys 

speaking of waterproof anyone seen the jason markk waterproof?
I saw it at the Agenda show and from all indications it's a pretty solid product... waiting for retail locations to carry it so I can compare to some of the other waterproofers

^^^

actually like them wouldn't mind a laid back colorway with premium materials

If i remember correctly these dropped a few years but weren't a RF collab but I may be thinking of a similar shoe

edit:  Nice Kicks 2.0 as pointed out by @tfurumi  

Last edited:

you sir a whole "G"  for that! lol im in Atlanta and besides the few freak snow storms we got (that dropped a whopping 2 inches and shut the city down for days I might add
mean.gif
) we don't get much weather that calls for water proofing but I'll be d*** if I don't water proof those bad boys 
been getting a snow storm every couple weeks for the last couple months, 8 inches yesterday and last night but were used to it around here. I've only really had issues with water damage on suede though. Worn the mint toe's in the snow a few times now and haven't noticed any damage to the toe area but I'm sure something will show up after a while.  Bought the shoes to wear though it is what it is I have a couple other RF collabs I'm more concerned with keeping in good shape haha

Back
Top Bottom