Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

RF Asics are always more difficult than other brands, but still pretty easy, way easier than a nike twitter link. My group of friends hasn't struck out since super red 2.0s.

Someone drop some knowledge or PM me on how to successfully cop online

Last edited:
Someone drop some knowledge or PM me on how to successfully cop online
step 1  click on the product.

step 2  select your size

step 3  click "buy Now"

step 4  click "checkout"

if you make it to step 5 they will tell you what info to add.

Last edited:
:lol: my bad guys. I just have bad luck online. Struck out on flamingos (tried to cop on my iPhone during a road trip) and struck out on volcanos. Matter of fact, only shoe I've successfully gotten online were the saint alfred 1500s and I was shocked I got those, but I ended up selling them for retail plus shipping pretty much to a fellow NTer. I'll just be raping the F5 button and pray for the best.

Last edited:
I think why the dude got all heated for in the first place was because of Will's reply. Dude asked an honest question and got a pretty "whatever" response back from Will. Same thing happened to me before I (rather quickly) learned that he was "the" dude. If anything some of the members here are really cut throat, but some of y'all should understand new cats such as myself and plenty of other peeps are obviously new to NT and we don't know who brings what to the table sometimes. at the end of the day aren't we all just trying to help each other out anyways?

sorry baked out of my mind, and had a long *** day lol.

The thing is that he attacks my other posts in other threads. Thats why my answer was like that HOMIE

The thing is that he attacks my other posts in other threads. Thats why my answer was like that HOMIE
noted bruhhh. sorry if i seemed like I was attacking you in any way, it was not my intention just merely trying to analyze a situation. 

yeah if a dude was constantly witch hunting me i'd def be annoyed too. 

laugh.gif
my bad guys. I just have bad luck online. Struck out on flamingos (tried to cop on my iPhone during a road trip) and struck out on volcanos. Matter of fact, only shoe I've successfully gotten online were the saint alfred 1500s and I was shocked I got those, but I ended up selling them for retail plus shipping pretty much to a fellow NTer. I'll just be raping the F5 button and pray for the best.
one useful thing. don't try to checkout with paypal. guaranteed failure.

don't worry, i have failed way more times than you in kith releases.

i heard the recent released by RF were getting easier to cop due to the increase in quantities. Is that true? I mean, for the puma COAs they were pretty easy to cop, and i did hear that volcanos were on the COAs level of ease to cop, anyone to clarify on this?

i heard the recent released by RF were getting easier to cop due to the increase in quantities. Is that true? I mean, for the puma COAs they were pretty easy to cop, and i did hear that volcanos were on the COAs level of ease to cop, anyone to clarify on this?
Easier according to who? Volcanos were harder than coa but easier than flamingo. It's hard to say what's easy or hard...

a general feel of the posts on this thread, seems like the kicks are getting easier to cop, no more bots plus increase in the quantities? 

btw does anyone get this feel that the coves will be drop at an unsuspecting timing?

Yes, they are def "easier" than past drops. They still sell fast though. As far as PP, I have had issues using my CC before on drops, tried a few times, wouldnt go through, used PP and bam, got em, so Im not so sure thats solid advice. Shopify is def a better service than most, and if you get to the payment screen your good for a few minutes. Never had a PP issue on a Kith drop personally.

PP is fine you just have to get through checkout before using it on the last page. People see that PayPal button on the first checkout page and that's when you lose your pair.

i got a feeling these will be limited though..his asics always sem to be far more limited than his NB's or other collabs

RF  is still known as the dude that made asics hot so im sure he wants to keep his asics shoes rarer

Back
Top Bottom