Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Arent you the one Hatin on me??

And there's stuff i can and cant say, everybody knows the drill why can you just appreciate the info???

View media item 826220And be a happy puppy

Question WillMax14... I understand you cannot leak too much info but can you give a nod to whether or not Ronnie is retroing his old material or if he is bringing brand new stuff to the table (in his old colorways)? Just a simple yes there will be Retros or no there will not be Retros would be of great assistance.

been getting a snow storm every couple weeks for the last couple months, 8 inches yesterday and last night but were used to it around here. I've only really had issues with water damage on suede though. Worn the mint toe's in the snow a few times now and haven't noticed any damage to the toe area but I'm sure something will show up after a while.  Bought the shoes to wear though it is what it is I have a couple other RF collabs I'm more concerned with keeping in good shape haha
that's interesting, I would have figured you would see some signs even after the first wear. Gives me hope for their durability! unfortunately I'm relatively new to the game so I only have a few of Ronnie's newer collabs but I try to keep all my shoes as clean as possible. I'm still rocking old {Jordan/Nike} classics I had in HS lol 

Question WillMax14... I understand you cannot leak too much info but can you give a nod to whether or not Ronnie is retroing his old material or if he is bringing brand new stuff to the table (in his old colorways)? Just a simple yes there will be Retros or no there will not be Retros would be of great assistance.
he can't divulge too much bc it's "Just Us" 

Y'all some bitter lames complaining about how much info is given. Any info is better than no info. Maybe said person can only give out certain bits of info at certain times without repercussion. Y'all want more info? Get a connect or find it out yourself and share it with us.

LOL at you dudes begging WillMax for info..
and then questioning the accuracy of the info you just finished begging for lol... So far anything I've ever seen WillMax type in terms of release info was true and 9 times out of 10 was more info than I would have been able to get searching on my own. Take the morsel and eat good fellas he really doesn't have to help us if he doesn't want to 

Cinder mercer II's came in. Ordered size 33 and they are too big. If anyone has a size 32 for a size swap let me know. Shot in the dark I know.

i'm a 33 in mercers...i went with large in bleeckers, but think i probably could've gone down to a medium...as they're quite baggy on me...
if you are a 33 or 34 in mercer, then you should get a medium in bleecker. i tried on medium when it 1st came out and it fits perfect.

I think why the dude got all heated for in the first place was because of Will's reply. Dude asked an honest question and got a pretty "whatever" response back from Will. Same thing happened to me before I (rather quickly) learned that he was "the" dude. If anything some of the members here are really cut throat, but some of y'all should understand new cats such as myself and plenty of other peeps are obviously new to NT and we don't know who brings what to the table sometimes. at the end of the day aren't we all just trying to help each other out anyways?

sorry baked out of my mind, and had a long *** day lol.

How long does repel well actually last for? I cant seem to find a straight answer for one application of it.

I sprayed mine a couple months ago and they're still good to go. I've seen videos on ig saying 6 months out. Just depends how much you put em thru.

I sprayed mine a couple months ago and they're still good to go. I've seen videos on ig saying 6 months out. Just depends how much you put em thru.
I saw this stuff from Restore Block which serves the same purpose. The company claims it only requires one application and lasts forever which im hesitant to believe.

I'll be at dxc oracle 3/9 I'll most likely be wearing a pair of my Asics if anyone wants to check em out. I'll thro water on em lol

Anybody got some new black mercers size 28 laying around that your tryin to unload? :rofl:

Hit me up :nthat:

Edit: Classic Twill Mercer - Black

Last edited:
so he's gonna tease us for another 30 days? gonna make 'em even harder to get 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom