Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Coves look way much better on feet

Tell me this was just done to try them on, and youre not in public like this.
nerd.gif

Am i missing something but common resellers in a facebook group are buying up sizes 5-7 for $300 and 8- Up for $350, are they planing on buying up all the stock and inflate the prices that much more?

I dont see these going over $400 until maybe after summer,  resellers are killing my chances of finding coves for under $320.

They're investing, prices aren't sky high right now but you know they'll climb up eventually when pairs are hard to find

Last edited:
Laces all floppy like you're wearing Jordans and tongue tucked is not a good look in runners breh

finally got them in today. always preferred the mints over the coves but after seeing them in person I actually like the coves better on feet. both still amazing in person as expected tho. no dreaded glue stains on any of the pairs

View media item 912268

nice to see everyone liking the coves more in person now. glad i got them instead of the mints when before the release i wanted the mints. can't wait for the coves to get in on tuesday!

Back
Top Bottom