Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What are these Facebook groups that people trade and sell kicks on? Is this a invite thing? Or people create groups to sell to each other?

everyone praising Coves and dumping on Mints has me concerned. I hope i made the right choice by going with Mints

RIP

JK JK
laugh.gif
got people in here like..

entered my order # in on the kith tracking page and it shipped, but Kithnyc never sent a shipping confirmation. So for those worrying, go check the tracking page, it might've shipped!

entered my order # in on the kith tracking page and it shipped, but Kithnyc never sent a shipping confirmation. So for those worrying, go check the tracking page, it might've shipped!
Good looking out got my tracking info finally.
They don't get here for a week. 
mad.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif

So I ordered the coves and some new balances. No tracking info to my email but tracking on the site sends me to a UPS package thats gonna be delivered monday. Only 3 pounds though, thats only 1 pair of shoes. I'm definitely calling my cc company if they cancel the coves and send me the NB that I ordered on accident along with the coves.

This is getting annoying now. Its been a week already. I ordered from Nike Saturday and it arrived. Non sense.

So apparently some guy found a pair of mints at GoodWIll
I guess the Bait Asics were just too much for his budget though... looks like BS. But if he truly got them, good for him. Just seems highly unlikely. Especially since that entire collection of shoes have their tags on them still. And that's just scratching the surface. Looks like a "Bait" and switch. Pun intended lol

This 5 lb tagging on my package is kinda suss. It's been scanned now and is en route still reading the same weight. Still sounds like I should be okay?

Back
Top Bottom