Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got my black Bleeckers in today. They're nice, but they definitely fit bigger than the previous unquilted release (oatmeal/grey). Not enough to really complain, but I had emailed them and they assured me they fit exactly the same so it's slightly annoying. Just a heads up for anyone still looking to buy.

Last edited:
They probably don't. Dude said he already sold his pairs, but then does an on foot.
mean.gif
And stole dads pants. damn

just out of curiosity, those that ordered 2 of each pair on one transaction due to error, did you get your delivery yet with all 4 pairs?
my package is in route, but i have not received a cancellation or refund on extra pairs yet.. package has a weight of 9lbs. so i'll post after tuesday

my package is in route, but i have not received a cancellation or refund on extra pairs yet.. package has a weight of 9lbs. so i'll post after tuesday

I just got the official email Fron bergens logistics that my stuff has "officially" shipped out even though the info was available mid day Friday. At least my order summary states two pairs despite my weight being 5lbs which is weird.

Man! I just want my laces to match. Don't care bout no 3m but damn near $30 is wayyyy to much. Anyone know any sites selling same laces? Couldnt care less about just us branding.

I always strike out on Kith releases and I refuse to pay resellers their insane $400+ asking prices. Am I doing something wrong? Do you guys refresh the home page? The latest products page? Or the actual item pages?

Back
Top Bottom