Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Red pair

11j1wkp.jpg

pairs are finally all in....sweats and laces will come in next week after the holidays

mints are flawless, coves each got a real small glue stain, barely noticeable!

wanted to include my life on mars pack in the picture like all the other guys, but there was simply not enough space! 
laugh.gif
>_>

Materials and colors looking great on the kildares, I just can't get down with the clark silo...

View media item 923002
Though I like the overall aesthetics of the coves. The mints shape >>> coves sloppy toebox. Flat mint laces don't match the upper tone. Went with the lighter ropes. Good contrast. Coves flat laces go well as is.

The pigskin suede on these GLV is so buttery. I got mismatching toe box perforations but **** it, I bought these to rock. Been wearing them all day very very satisfied.

With the mismatching toe box for the Cove's, I went back and looked at all my Gel Lyte V's and none of them have exactly matching toe boxes so I wonder if that's really a manufacturing error or if it's just the way it is.  I could just have all messed up shoes though haha

Need some opinions for what deal is better.. 350 locally for DS mints or 375+ shipping for DS tannerys... I need a mint color shoe in my rotation but can't decide which one to buy lol

My pair of Coves came in.  Completely flawless.  Straight to feet.  Wasn't feeling the Cove 3M laces, though.  Also got my American Giant hoodie in, too. Good day.

Need some opinions for what deal is better.. 350 locally for DS mints or 375+ shipping for DS tannerys... I need a mint color shoe in my rotation but can't decide which one to buy lol
It all comes down to WHAT you like more, however I do know Tannery Quality is supposed to be much better than Mint GLV quality, but when I'm buying a shoe all I care about is aesthetics. I'm buying something I'm gonna put my feet in and walk around the ground with, not a car.

Anyone know how to get in contact with Kith in regards to missing 3M laces from my order?

Called and left a VM, messaged through the website, and emailed this morning. Tried getting in touch with Bergen Log and left a VM with them as well. 4th day now so I would expect someone to get in touch when a order has missing items.....
eyes.gif

I have both, and Ill tell u right now 998s are the way to go. Don't get me wrong, I love the mints as well, but that money green butter suede is where it's at.

Rocking the Cove's at the office today, definitely getting a lot of compliments on them.  Would post a pic but I'm wearing jeans and I know how people react to #NTDENIM so I'll avoid the ridicule 

looks like there's already fake RF collabs and footpatrol out on the counterfeit market. SMH....

Last edited:

It all comes down to WHAT you like more, however I do know Tannery Quality is supposed to be much better than Mint GLV quality, but when I'm buying a shoe all I care about is aesthetics. I'm buying something I'm gonna put my feet in and walk around the ground with, not a car.
you're right, repped

So would you say your a true 9.5 or 10? Just wondering if your going down an entire size or half.
Most of my kicks lately have been a 10. This includes SB Dunks, GL3, GLVs, stuff like that. If you're a true 9.5 id go with the 9. If they make them in half sizes and you're a true 10, id go with a 9.5. 

Last edited:
So would you say your a true 9.5 or 10? Just wondering if your going down an entire size or half.
im a true 10, but in clarks, i always size down. desert boots, i half size down. but seeing the kildares, the toebox looks extra roomy like wallabees and i wear a 9 in wallabees.. i could even fit into an 8.5 in wallabees if i dont want to lace them. so, with @HoodyJandro  saying he went a full size down, i'm assuming they run similar to wallabees. if you've never owned clarks before, your best bet is to definitely go half down 

Back
Top Bottom