Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

im a true 10, but in clarks, i always size down. desert boots, i half size down. but seeing the kildares, the toebox looks extra roomy like wallabees and i wear a 9 in wallabees.. i could even fit into an 8.5 in wallabees if i dont want to lace them. so, with @HoodyJandro  saying he went a full size down, i'm assuming they run similar to wallabees. if you've never owned clarks before, your best bet is to definitely go half down 
so your db are half size down and wallabee full size down right?  and with wallabee could go even a half size more down?  i think we have similar sizing just trying to compare

Some perforated suede toebox comparisons. The coves are nice, but quality control is a slop in comparison, notch below the tannery mints and even the Life on Mar's pack. 

Love both the mints and coves overall though. Dope colors, will get heavy rotational wear. 
nthat.gif

so your db are half size down and wallabee full size down right?  and with wallabee could go even a half size more down?  i think we have similar sizing just trying to compare
yup.. desert boots half down; wallabees full size down - 1.5 down

Some perforated suede toebox comparisons. The coves are nice, but quality control is a slop in comparison, notch below the tannery mints and even the Life on Mar's pack. 

Love both the mints and coves overall though. Dope colors, will get heavy rotational wear. 
nthat.gif
Did you reshape your LOM?  Look a bit different

Did you reshape your LOM?  Look a bit different
I think it's just the angle and the shatty iPhone lens distortion.

Edit-- Volcano's are still the best to me from those V's. The colorblocking is just sick. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
got my pairs today and noticed this little tear on the right shoe of my mints. was thinking about e-mailing Kith.

View media item 923204

I feel you bro. I had mad glue stains and a small hole made by a scuff. But it's on the back, so I'm coo. I'm just gonna rock it whatever. You know? It's all good. You just got more character on your shoe now. Plus, kith would probably not offer us anything.

Back
Top Bottom