Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone got the high risk samples photos people talked about? I'm just curious how they look and I can't find any pics.

just for the shoot ?

itll be interesting to see how the Clarks do . my guess is they limited the run to be smaller than the typical Asics collabs . this way it still sells out quick and gives off the same impression of exclusivity . there clearly isnt as much buzz around these as other collabs , and to me its for a couple reasons:

1. the obvious one ; people dont check for Clarks like they do for the other brands at this point . gotta give props to Ronnie for being able to create a buzz around NB and Asics that wasnt there beforehand , but it took a while for that to happen
2. this collection/collab/whatever the *** you wanna call it is being released too close to the Mint/Cove release IMO . there isnt that much time to create a proper buzz for a brand people arent as familiar with when the market and sneaker community is still feeling the aftershock of the Mint/Cove release
500 each colorway for the clark's. i personally like the salmons. i agree not much time between this drop and the cove/mints but only 500 available already have people hyped. never got production numbers on the cove/mints so assuming a solid amount were produced. these clarks will sell out like a regular RF collab and resell like one too. 

Back
Top Bottom