Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

RF would rock these tho
nthat.gif

Who cares? RF rocks nike too, do we post or talk about Nikes in here?

Keep talking off topic, and I'll just remove you from the thread.

Who cares? RF rocks nike too, do we post or talk about Nikes in here?

Keep talking off topic, and I'll just remove you from the thread.
Dang didn't know it's that serious to talk off topic. Please don't remove me from the thread. Can I post an RF instagram pic and talk about what he's rocking in the pic? Serious ?

This is an RF collab thread, not an RF wdywt thread....

If he's wearing an RF pair, feel free to post.

Last edited:
In honor of my 30th bday tomorrow, I said F*** it and bought DS ECP Knicks off of a big cartel site.  Reasonable price based on the market.   

Going to be a good weekend. 
pimp.gif

I know I'm gonna get flamed but I'm in a trolling mood. My friend really wants the coves and I kind of want the carbon foams. Should I trade them? Don't look at "value". I want opinions based on wearability.

It's your preference. Would I? Not a chance in hell.

In honor of my 30th bday tomorrow, I said F*** it and bought DS ECP Knicks off of a big cartel site.  Reasonable price based on the market.   

Going to be a good weekend.  :pimp:

Congrats on the pickup. I've been on a hunt for a pair myself. I only got the miamis on RD.

YES IF U WANT SHOE AND THAT PERSON WANTS THE OTHER

IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO DO SO

THATS HOW IT USED TO BE

NOT WITH THIS WHATS DA ROI AND COMPOUND INTEREST NASDAQ DOW JONES UPWARD TREND BLAH BLAH BLAH VALUE BULL CRAP NEW AGE SNEAKER VIRGINS DO NOW
Preach. I helped my boy find a pair for a fair price so now we are both winning. Those carbon foams can be had later. These most likely cannot.

Kith never responded to my VM or email but I got shipping notification for my 3M laces....both colors with separate shipping emails a few hours apart.  Finally!!

View media item 925144
took these out to the beach this morning.

just for the shoot ?

itll be interesting to see how the Clarks do . my guess is they limited the run to be smaller than the typical Asics collabs . this way it still sells out quick and gives off the same impression of exclusivity . there clearly isnt as much buzz around these as other collabs , and to me its for a couple reasons:

1. the obvious one ; people dont check for Clarks like they do for the other brands at this point . gotta give props to Ronnie for being able to create a buzz around NB and Asics that wasnt there beforehand , but it took a while for that to happen
2. this collection/collab/whatever the *** you wanna call it is being released too close to the Mint/Cove release IMO . there isnt that much time to create a proper buzz for a brand people arent as familiar with when the market and sneaker community is still feeling the aftershock of the Mint/Cove release

what kind of wallabees you got for that full size down?  suede?  leather ones imo would be more stiff and need to be broken in?

My bad just saw this now. All wallabees (leather or suede) I go full size down. The suede are the ones I can go 1.5 down if I wanted to but my feet look too small lol

update on my sweats with a hole in them. they just want to issue me a refund if they don't have another one my size to exchange for but i sewn that hole back up and told them i just want some kind of compensation. a discount on this or on a future purchase.. let's see what they do.. i'm not going to risk sending them back just to not be able to fulfill my order when it was just an easy fix to sew it back. i just wanted to bring it to light that they sent me a bad product.

Came in today. Much more impressed by the Mints in person than the coves. Still, things came up so there'll be on the turn around sadly.

Back
Top Bottom