Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Let people do their own research or at least keep it to a pm. You just significantly increased competition for everyone.

Last edited:
A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

Can't stand UPS's tracking. DHL's so much better. They scan and update like 4 times a day

A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

Can't stand UPS's tracking. DHL's so much better. They scan and update like 4 times a day

DHL is the truth

Let people do their own research or at least keep it to a pm. You just significantly increased competition for everyone.
get a grip, there will be about 10 pairs which go on sale... the chances are anyone who tries won't get them, and most people on here have already got them

WELP OFFICIALLY ONE WEEK SINCE MY EMAIL FROM BERGEN LOGISTICS STATED THAT MY COVES WERE READY TO BE SHIPPED.

SINCE THEN NO MOVEMENT, ONLY LABEL CREATED.

EMAILED BOTH KITH AND BL.

IM GONNA HIT THEM UP ONE MORE TIME BUT IF NO IMMEDIATE ANSWER I AM FILING A CHARGEBACK W MY CC

SMH

If you really want them then call them.

WELP OFFICIALLY ONE WEEK SINCE MY EMAIL FROM BERGEN LOGISTICS STATED THAT MY COVES WERE READY TO BE SHIPPED.

IM GONNA HIT THEM UP ONE MORE TIME BUT IF NO IMMEDIATE ANSWER I AM FILING A CHARGEBACK W MY CC

SMH

That happen to me with the puma disc release...tracking was never updated past label created...

I have the shoes in hand finally. Um. The coves are very nice. My first pair of gel lytes. I probably could have gone up a half size but this is a thin sock summer shoe anyways. I'll be ok.

SMH
That happen to me with the puma disc release...tracking was never updated past label created...
DID U WIND UP GETTING UR ORDER

SMH

DID U WIND UP GETTING UR ORDER

Yea, the tracking was updated when it was out for delivery

Not RF related but these Packer X Asics are definitely the best packer collab that ever came out of that store.

I know I'm gonna get flamed but I'm in a trolling mood. My friend really wants the coves and I kind of want the carbon foams. Should I trade them? Don't look at "value". I want opinions based on wearability.

Back
Top Bottom