Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Word I think Supreme is better than Kith in many ways, espeically when it comes to shipping confirmation and tracking orders. 

DSM x KITH 

anyone got better pictures of the black pair? 

Navy astor bomber just came in, waaay too big, now the hunt for a small goes in 
mean.gif

I think it could help out a lot of they wrote the height of the models they use and then the size they are wearing, just my two cents 

^ I'm aware she designed I that's why I said what I said just wasn't sure if it was true or not, remember reading about it when that married to the mob VS. supreme thing came up

I think we can all agree that Supreme is the best brand of all time and Ronnie Fieg wishes he could pay to get a sit down with James Jebbia

Last edited:
THIS IS KITHSET OR DIE KILL THAT SUPREME STUFF OUT THIS THREAD. BUT DAMN CAN WE GET SOME TEASER PICS OF THEM BLACK PUMAS. DAWG THEM WHITE PANTS WITH THE SHORTS MIGHT GET CAWPED. I CAN SEE MY CRIP SELF SWAGGIN IN THEM SON WE SHALL SEE.

Are you really saying Supreme didn't appropriate Barbara Kruger's work? White "Futura" font in red boxes?

What is there to misunderstand?
contrary to what these blogs are telling you. yea thats exactly what i am saying. The fact that supreme "appropriated" "adapted" their logo from her art work means what? That they stole their logo from artwork? Think about how ******ed that sounds for a minute. Also take a moment to realize literally ALL skate graphics in the 90s revolved around mimic logos. Mcdonalds decks charlie brown etc. All these things were very popular. It was and still is part of skate culture. And also, thats not even what we are talking about here. this is different. taking artwork for inspiration of a logo is not in the slightest bit stealing. you guys really need to stop adopting opinions from blog posts smh. The lawsuit (which is the ONLY reason you have even heard of Barbera Kruger) is SOOO different. These are 2 streetwear companies with logo issues... 

To me it always seemed that Supreme was somewhat removed from their customer base. They have stores, designers, collaborations, etc. But when it comes to product, they drop lookbooks and then the items on a week to week basis, and that's it. Almost like an absentee parent. Providing, but never really in the picture. RF is intent of creating a cult of personality around himself and the Kith brand. They are much more communicative, all over social media, and each product release is explained in meticulous detail. 

I don't even get the comparison of Kith VS Supreme. How can you compare a start up of a bunch trial and error apparel vs a globally established street wear brand? Don't be victims of the moment.
The only similarity they have is the zip code.

Last edited:
Both brands attract a lot of hipster and posers.

Just as most of Supreme's fans aka customers have never stepped foot on a skateboard, most of Ronnie's groupies have never actually jogged.

Last edited:

Both brands attract a lot of hipster and posers.

Just as most of Supreme's fans aka customers have never stepped foot on a skateboard, most of Ronnie's groupies have never actually jogged.
Well Ronnie Fieg's apparel line doesn't seem to be inspired from the jogging trends in the same way that Supreme's apparel is inspired by skating trends.

I really thought jogger pants came from bike messengers, bmx'rs, fixxots that would rock their pants up so **** wouldn't get caught in the gear.

lol the pedestal that Kith apparel line is being put on tho
Not yet folks not yet…. Still a work in progress

Almost like an RF is intent of creating a cult of personality around himself and the Kith brand. They are much more communicative, all over social media, and each product release is explained in meticulous detail.
Too bad he's unable to improve the ****** web customer service his company provides.

I have every bleecker sweat pants released before the indigo label and theyre good quality I like them, My quilted bleecker rinse wash sweats came in today and the quality on this sweats is crazy, as good if not better than my escobar sweats which are insane quality. waiting for my vintage wash ones to come in.

Not really Ronnie Fieg related but got a quick side question regarding those beautiful colored Ubiq x Asics Gel Lyte V release. Anyone ever cop off of ubiqlife.com on a major release? Is it POSSIBLE to cop or dang near impossible. Any information on the matter would be greatly appreciated. I know someone who lives near the Ubiq store so if necessary I can pay a bit over retail and snag a pair. Was just trying to see if its possible to grab at retail off there website on release day.

Not really Ronnie Fieg related but got a quick side question regarding those beautiful colored Ubiq x Asics Gel Lyte V release. Anyone ever cop off of ubiqlife.com on a major release? Is it POSSIBLE to cop or dang near impossible. Any information on the matter would be greatly appreciated. I know someone who lives near the Ubiq store so if necessary I can pay a bit over retail and snag a pair. Was just trying to see if its possible to grab at retail off there website on release day.

Lots of this has been discussed over in the general asics thread.

i like to see people's reaction to ronnie fieg collabs. sure, what you pay for is a quality item, but you can't tell me ronnie fieg is completely unhyped. dude is attracting hype and tremendous resale for ugly shoes. coves and mints are 2 extremely simple colorways that a 5 year old could have came up with. i'm not bashing him though, ronnie fieg has put out some gems like the knicks 3's and salmon toes. y'all can't be telling me that the coves, mints or volcanoes were anything special. just talking about shoes tho, i like certain items from kith.

oh, and how do those bleecker sweats look on a person? don't wanna piss away 100 bucks. thinking of getting the charcoal pair.

Back
Top Bottom