Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Materials are very nice and so is the packaging. Just wish I went down another half size. I usual wear a 10 in NB and Asics so I got a 9.5 and they fit a little big compared to the other 2 brands. One thing I noticed immediately in person is that the midsole isn't as thick looking as in pics, which to me was a good thing.
I wear a US10.5 in NB and US11 in Sperrys. I like to wear my boat shoes without socks slightly loose and not snug. I'll probably just down size 0.5 and get a US10.5. Down sizing a whole size seems extreme.

Would be great if you can get some on feet pics as well.

I wear a US10.5 in NB and US11 in Sperrys. I like to wear my boat shoes without socks slightly loose and not snug. I'll probably just down size 0.5 and get a US10.5. Down sizing a whole size seems extreme.

Would be great if you can get some on feet pics as well.
lol that's strange, i size 8 in NBs, 8.5 in Asics and Nike and 7.5 in Sperrys. Can't see myself sizing down to 7 though. Lol

And on-feet pics would be awesome.. 

Also, how do they smell? No idea what "crazy horse" leather smells like.

pics of the sebagos look really good. 

ima have to think twice about the brown ones...cant wait for my mints. 

I was born in 81, how old are you?

Seen streetwear brands come and go. Supreme is a hype driven, unimaginative brand that has hipsters by the nuts. Their logo is even stolen.
Salute to a fellow 80's child. 

I think the point you're missing is that Supreme has been around a lot longer than KITH and has pretty much paved the foundation to what a lot of the up and coming boutiques do. Whether you agree with their fan base or not one thing is true... they've been there, done that and keep doing it. They (like you) are OG in street wear and one way or another probably influenced RF and his brand.

I don't wear Supreme at all (too much money for me), but I do peep their releases from time to time and a lot of their designs and materials are dope. Straight up. Couple that with the fact that they put out all sorts of different articles of clothing (not just sweat pants, joggers, wacky button ups like KITH) and their inspiration is all over the place. Again, I'm no Supreme head, but I do give them a lot of credit for what they do.

Last edited:
lol that's strange, i size 8 in NBs, 8.5 in Asics and Nike and 7.5 in Sperrys. Can't see myself sizing down to 7 though. Lol
And on-feet pics would be awesome.. 

Also, how do they smell? No idea what "crazy horse" leather smells like.
I wear a 9.5 in all 6 of my sperrys with no socks and they don't slip at the heel. So I thought I'd be safe getting a 9.5 in these and they are noticeably longer and I have to tie them pretty tight to avoid heel slippage.

Salute to a fellow 80's child. 

I think the point you're missing is that Supreme has been around a lot longer than KITH and has pretty much paved the foundation to what a lot of the up and coming boutiques do. Whether you agree with their fan base or not one thing is true... they've been there, done that and keep doing it. They (like you) are OG in street wear and one way or another probably influenced RF and his brand.

I don't wear Supreme at all (too much money for me), but I do peep their releases from time to time and a lot of their designs and materials are dope. Straight up. Couple that with the fact that they put out all sorts of different articles of clothing (not just sweat pants, joggers, wacky button ups like KITH) and their inspiration is all over the place. Again, I'm no Supreme head, but I do give them a lot of credit for what they do.

I'll have to disagree.

Supreme and KITH are in two totally different lanes. KITH is on a cut and sew tip, focusing on the materials and details of the clothing. Supreme on the other hand is pop culture driven. The Supreme logo alone carries most of the weight in their designs. Throw a Supreme logo on any piece of **** Hanes apparel and there you go.

RF would probably be insulted if his stuff got compared to Supreme. His target audience is an entirely different group of people. Stussy is more comparable to Supreme but people will act like Supreme is so much better simply on hype alone. The quality is the same and their concepts aren't far off either.

Both are a 9.5 one on left is obviously the sebagos and on the right is the sperry. You can see the difference.
[ATTACHMENT=6631]image.jpg (1,007k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I wear a 9.5 in all 6 of my sperrys with no socks and they don't slip at the heel. So I thought I'd be safe getting a 9.5 in these and they are noticeably longer and I have to tie them pretty tight to avoid heel slippage.
Both are a 9.5 one on left is obviously the sebagos and on the right is the sperry. You can see the difference.
c5c561a4_image.jpeg
Seems like US9.5 is your true size and you should size down 0.5 to get the perfect fit as suggested from RF's site.

Seen streetwear brands come and go. Supreme is a hype driven, unimaginative brand that has hipsters by the nuts. Their logo is even stolen.
I am 36. Born in the late 70s. Regardless of age you clearly weren't around in the 90s if you hold the supreme brand in any negative light. Their logo is stolen? thats cute, i saw that blog post too. you have no clue how original supreme has been in the day. supremes logo was not stolen. lol. also the name is from supreme team which was a crack gang in the 80s in nyc. LMFAO at this dude that said RF would be pissed if his stuff was compared to supreme!!! wow.. you guys are really showing your newness round these parts. regardless of what supreme is now and what they put out, you are sorely mistaken if you think they have not been on the forefront of street wear in general for longer than any other brand. period. they literally helped start street wear. 

I am 36. Born in the late 70s. Regardless of age you clearly weren't around in the 90s if you hold the supreme brand in any negative light. Their logo is stolen? thats cute, i saw that blog post too. you have no clue how original supreme has been in the day. supremes logo was not stolen. lol. also the name is from supreme team which was a crack gang in the 80s in nyc. LMFAO at this dude that said RF would be pissed if his stuff was compared to supreme!!! wow.. you guys are really showing your newness round these parts. regardless of what supreme is now and what they put out, you are sorely mistaken if you think they have not been on the forefront of street wear in general for longer than any other brand. period. they literally helped start street wear. 

Let it go you're 36 "grow up"

Supreme is stale as **** but its your business if you wanna cosign that trash. Like I said, KITH is directed at a different crowd and Supreme is a hyped version of Stussy -- another brand that's been on the street wear scene for a while and IMO has a stronger catalog of clothing than Supreme.

You're acting like Supreme birthed street wear and if it wasn't for them none of these other brands would be around -- again I bring up Stussy. Supreme birthed Bape?

Yes IMO supreme did birth street wear. Google supreme owner good read. He did start up stussy and union, so I guess you are right about it is a hyped up version. All supreme cut n sew **** is just as nice as RF so I don't know what u talking bout in that sense. Prices are OD, haven't ****** with supreme since they made **** available online. All their champion and north face collabs are crack tho.
I remember watching that complex 2013 top 10 shoe review. They put the supreme AF1 camo on their debating about it, Clark was talking bout, "That's a skate shop dropping an AF1 tho". RF replied, they've made stuff with Clarks too so.....real recognize the REALEST. I just back supreme cause I'm in the skate scene no bruno.

Supreme is stale as **** but its your business if you wanna cosign that trash. Like I said, KITH is directed at a different crowd and Supreme is a hyped version of Stussy -- another brand that's been on the street wear scene for a while and IMO has a stronger catalog of clothing than Supreme.

You're acting like Supreme birthed street wear and if it wasn't for them none of these other brands would be around -- again I bring up Stussy. Supreme birthed Bape?
clear case of existing solely on internet blogs. it explains the skewed perspective. Did you google fist street wear brand? lol. FOREFRONT is the key word here. Stussy has not set trends and started riots like supreme. Supreme literally did start all of this **** just so you know. Guess who the first company to have a hyped collab was? btw you only know about RF and kith because of hyped collaborations. Just something to keep in mind. also its hilarious you think there is a divide between people that like kith and people that like supreme. Did you just say stussy has a stronger catalog of clothing than supreme? I rest my case. 

clear case of existing solely on internet blogs. it explains the skewed perspective. Did you google fist street wear brand? lol. FOREFRONT is the key word here. Stussy has not set trends and started riots like supreme. Supreme literally did start all of this **** just so you know. Guess who the first company to have a hyped collab was? btw you only know about RF and kith because of hyped collaborations. Just something to keep in mind. also its hilarious you think there is a divide between people that like kith and people that like supreme. Did you just say stussy has a stronger catalog of clothing than supreme? I rest my case. 

Didn't need to Google ****... I grew up wearing Champion, Kangaroo, Etonic, etc.... then on to Karl Kani, Cross Colours, Vision, and so on... my interest in "street wear" literally came from the streets, wanting to dress like my coke pushing uncle then being influnced by the company I kept.Lol @ living in the blogs. You assume so much yet know so little.

I'm done responding to you because you duck facts and pick and choose what you wanna reply to. The simple fact that you deny they stole their logo is enough to see how bias you are. Riding for Supreme like you ******* them.

Back
Top Bottom