Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

would anyone trade sweats for mercers 
tongue.gif

Is this a size M or L? Looks like you can go down a size from the pic. I believe bleeckers will stretch over time.
They look bigger cause of the angle but they dont fit me baggy at all since I'm tall, theyre a size L since I know they're going to shrink.

lolololol. yea i saw that blog post too like i said. you don't understand do you…. its ok man. 

Anyone with even the most basic knowledge of art history knows who Barbara Kruger is, doesn't really take a blog post to understand the logo is an homage to her work.

As far as Kith and Supreme comparisons go, I'd say both crossover with certain kids but each has their own core audience that would never touch something from the opposite label.

Did anyone get their mint sebagos shipped out? I made two separate orders, one for brown and one for Mint. I received the brown pair with no tracking or anything on Friday at my uncles place because it's a gift for him.
The mint pair delivery address was to my house so I'm hoping it hasn't been shipped out yet or is in transit otherwise it may have been swooped from my front yard lol. No tracking FTL.

Did anyone get their mint sebagos shipped out? I made two separate orders, one for brown and one for Mint. I received the brown pair with no tracking or anything on Friday at my uncles place because it's a gift for him.
The mint pair delivery address was to my house so I'm hoping it hasn't been shipped out yet or is in transit otherwise it may have been swooped from my front yard lol. No tracking FTL.
So far, only 1 NTer got his Sebago Panchos delivered. 
mean.gif

I talked to a paypal rep today about my sebagos. 

I am tired of Fieg and his antics

Placed the order over a week ago and nothin. No tracking or even a shipping conf.

Anyway paypal guy said that beacuse I went thru them if I refuse the package then they (paypal) will refund me all my money.

The guy also knew about kith and fieg and their history and told me everything should go in my favor.

how to you purchase those ikea shoe trees like sizing, because I see that there are large and small

Hey guys I need some help. So I got my coves and it had a kith stain. Keep in mind I've never owned pig suede shoes or whatever material this is. Anyways, there was some glue on the toe box and I took my thumb and tried to scratch it off. Apparently I had some oils on my hands. Probably lotion residue. So I quickly took some warm water and a wash cloth to get the oil out. Now my show looks like this. I tried using a pencil eraser and it helped a lot. Any suggestions? Do any of you use the standard water proofer from foot locker to protect the shoe?

View media item 968134

Hey guys I need some help. So I got my coves and it had a kith stain. Keep in mind I've never owned pig suede shoes or whatever material this is. Anyways, there was some glue on the toe box and I took my thumb and tried to scratch it off. Apparently I had some oils on my hands. Probably lotion residue. So I quickly took some warm water and a wash cloth to get the oil out. Now my show looks like this. I tried using a pencil eraser and it helped a lot. Any suggestions? Do any of you use the standard water proofer from foot locker to protect the shoe?
Yeah, next time before you try all those cleaning methods you should do some research beforehand lol. For suede cleaning I like to use Lincoln E-Z Cleaner. As for water repellent, check out Repel Well.

*Also, you should post this type of question here: http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back

Last edited:
Hey guys I need some help. So I got my coves and it had a kith stain. Keep in mind I've never owned pig suede shoes or whatever material this is. Anyways, there was some glue on the toe box and I took my thumb and tried to scratch it off. Apparently I had some oils on my hands. Probably lotion residue. So I quickly took some warm water and a wash cloth to get the oil out.

For an oil based stain use powered cornstarch and let it sit overnight. Use a suede brush to dust off and repeat if necessary. Never use water on suede or similar high-grade materials.

I also second Repel Well for waterproofing. It's the only thing I've used that keeps the integrity of the materials intact. Water beads up and rolls right off the surface very well.

I use crep protect for water proofing and it's very good although only lasts about two weeks before needing to spray again

Back
Top Bottom