Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Love the Clarks! Hate the avatar!

By the way, the bottoms get dirty extremely fast and dark. :/

I'm rocking my poppys right now though..Love em

Has anyone used repell well or any other waterproofer/stain resistor on glv cove/mint or poppy red clark. Plan on doing it and wanted to know if anyone else had already done it thanks!

Haha, touché! ...was kinda waiting for that one.

Then again, I didn't what they thought about my devil head. Yet, I was questioned about "girl butt" lol

Just received the indigo bleeckers, i have to say, they are extremely underrated, overall fit and craftsmanship has improved tremendously, also came to my notice that these pants are now made in china, which may be a better thing,not sure if they are really tts, was going for a slim fit, im a waist 33 and went for a S in the indigo bleeckers and they fit awesome, so if i were to go for the normal bleeckers, it would be a XS?

Just received the indigo bleeckers, i have to say, they are extremely underrated, overall fit and craftsmanship has improved tremendously, also came to my notice that these pants are now made in china, which may be a better thing,not sure if they are really tts, was going for a slim fit, im a waist 33 and went for a S in the indigo bleeckers and they fit awesome, so if i were to go for the normal bleeckers, it would be a XS?
Im 6' 140 and got my bleeckers from the 2nd drop yesterday, size XS and they've got the perfect slim fit. Very happy. 

Im 6' 140 and got my bleeckers from the 2nd drop yesterday, size XS and they've got the perfect slim fit. Very happy. 

damn youre slim AF bro lol

Anyone got a shot of asics gl3 salmon toe with the clarks salmon toe ropes? Do you guys think this would be a good look? Or pass.

One of my homies sebagos just showed up at this house yesterday no tracking info or anything but then again he tells me he never has received tracking from Kith anytime he orders anything. Still waiting on my pair of sebagos just assuming they are going to pop up some day soon.

Back
Top Bottom