Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah, next time before you try all those cleaning methods you should do some research beforehand lol. For suede cleaning I like to use Lincoln E-Z Cleaner. As for water repellent, check out Repel Well

*Also, you should post this type of question here: http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back

For an oil based stain use powered cornstarch and let it sit overnight. Use a suede brush to dust off and repeat if necessary. Never use water on suede or similar high-grade materials.

I also second Repel Well for waterproofing. It's the only thing I've used that keeps the integrity of the materials intact. Water beads up and rolls right off the surface very well.

Thanks guys and I will post there next time. I figured Ronnie's are little more sensitive. Never had a shoe react that way to just me touching them.

For an oil based stain use powered cornstarch and let it sit overnight. Use a suede brush to dust off and repeat if necessary. Never use water on suede or similar high-grade materials.

I also second Repel Well for waterproofing. It's the only thing I've used that keeps the integrity of the materials intact. Water beads up and rolls right off the surface very well.

i was gonna get some repel well, but that obviously doesnt protect against stains, anything else you use?

I understand why he would never put anything on "discount" BUT......do you guys think that any of the indigo label stuff, especially the Great Jones pant will go on sale at any point?  Wouldnt mind picking up the all navy pair just to see what they are like, but no way am i paying $135 for them

Hey guys I need some help. So I got my coves and it had a kith stain. Keep in mind I've never owned pig suede shoes or whatever material this is. Anyways, there was some glue on the toe box and I took my thumb and tried to scratch it off. Apparently I had some oils on my hands. Probably lotion residue. So I quickly took some warm water and a wash cloth to get the oil out. Now my show looks like this. I tried using a pencil eraser and it helped a lot. Any suggestions? Do any of you use the standard water proofer from foot locker to protect the shoe?

View media item 968134

To clean Suede all you need is a suede brush. My little sister has a ton of UGGS, so I just borrowed one of her brushes and it works perfectly..

I understand why he would never put anything on "discount" BUT......do you guys think that any of the indigo label stuff, especially the Great Jones pant will go on sale at any point?  Wouldnt mind picking up the all navy pair just to see what they are like, but no way am i paying $135 for them
most likely not, so you might as well get them now while they're in stock cause before you know it your size will be gone (was trying to get the vintage wash bleeckers but of course my size, medium, is the only one sold out).

those all-white great jones sweats tho look dope, wouldn't be shocked if there's an all-black one coming out as well.

most likely not, so you might as well get them now while they're in stock cause before you know it your size will be gone (was trying to get the vintage wash bleeckers but of course my size, medium, is the only one sold out).

those all-white great jones sweats tho look dope, wouldn't be shocked if there's an all-black one coming out as well.

I feel like they will sit until we are closer to fall and people are wearing pants again. Hopefully they will have some in the store next time I am in NYC

sup people, does anybody remember exactly how much $$ the Americanas were shipped from Kith including shipping? like $160+$15 for shipping or something? thanks, tryna give em to my boy for what i paid

The leather looks on point, but....uh... that's about it. Aside from the materials there's nothing special here.

Depends on price. Was highly interested in the White Mountaineering Shadows:

But when they released and I saw that $350+ price tag I settled for Air Maxim 1 SP's:

No point in getting another black leather upper shoe, but if the price is decent...

Back
Top Bottom