Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

RF had USA colors to work with for a gl3. red white and blue. some of the best colors to work with and he produced a solid gold gl3. I mean asics who is notorious for awful GRs managed to churn this one out. granted i did customize it but still. monumental blown opportunity. 

Last edited:
After seeing that look book I'm just gonna pass on everything. The shorts looked way better in the earlier pics

I'm going for another pair of GT2s and maybe some stance socks from the collection this weekend

YEAH THEM PUMAS NEED TO HURDY ZEE HELL UP AND COME OUT DAWGY. ROBOCOP PLEASE THANK YOU NEED SOME MORE BLACK SHOES TO MOB ON WEANIES

im gonna play soccer with my friends wearing  kith jersey wtf is ronson thinking

This is a terrible way of showing off the collection. 

:stoneface: This is a World Cup, soccer-themed collection. Regardless of the items themselves, how did you expect it to be presented? I thought this was something different, more interesting than the usual boring photos.

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
This is a World Cup, soccer-themed collection. Regardless of the items themselves, how did you expect it to be presented? I thought this was something different, more interesting than the usual boring photos.
If they're going to do a video, they should do one like the product will actually be used: have people opening the boxes, snapping pictures, putting on IG, and then selling on ebay.

If they're going to do a video, they should do one like the product will actually be used: have people opening the boxes, snapping pictures, putting on IG, and then selling on ebay.
that would have been so funny i might have bought some of the collection just to support. 

yeah i thought it was unique as well. doing something new. im just waiting for the price points now to determine really what i'm going to go for. regardless those gt2's are going to get copped. 

and like crip was saying those pumas needa hurry, i thought he was going to price them over 180, but thanks for  that article. I really hadn't kept up with them cause of all this KFE talk. just gotta figure out white or black. 

Back
Top Bottom