Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

only decent item is the USA windbreaker jacket. Everything else is ehhh. Quality is looking cheap on the apparel. 

hmm, idunno if I don't see a receipt guaranteeing your pair...im not paying you 400 for it. but that's just me. especially when people have pairs already.
hmm most preorders are people who havent bought the shoe yet. They usually state that they have pair locked down in store through connects don't they?

I think it works like this, dude lists the preorder for a certain (usually realistic, reasonable) price, takes and try's to get as many pairs as he can with all the preorder money, refunds all the preorder money to original buyers, re-lists the shoes for a higher price.

that apparel 
roll.gif
roll.gif

KITH

:stoneface: This is a World Cup, soccer-themed collection. Regardless of the items themselves, how did you expect it to be presented? I thought this was something different, more interesting than the usual boring photos.
If they're going to do a video, they should do one like the product will actually be used: have people opening the boxes, snapping pictures, putting on IG, and then selling on ebay.
You a fool son :rofl:

lol @ the lookbook video. Absolutely cringing when they started actually kicking the ball with those shoes. And what's with the keeper trying to save closed fists volleyball style?

Was looking forward to the USA top, but it's really kinda meh now after the video. The USA windbreaker on the other hand.. i'll definitely cop if the price is right.

this is a classic case of trying to hard. these are as bad as EB asics. i literally couldn't watch all of that lookbook video. it was too corny. 

I really try to look at and accept things for what they are, but that "lookbook" video was trying way to hard

I kinda thought the look book video was good.

But whatever just means I'll be able to grab the Brazil jacket and long sleeve with ease.

:smokin

#WWYL

I still don't know what some of you guys expected. This is an entirely football themed collection. Nitpick it as much as you want, but that video is right in line with the product that's being offered and it achieves the intended purpose of a lookbook: showing you how the clothing looks when worn. It's not that over the top or overly dramatic, it's actually pretty simple. Is it on the corny side? Sure, maybe, but there's way worse stuff out there. Go check out a Black Scale lookbook sometime :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom