Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So im a size 11 in basically every shoe (flyknits, boots, etc...10.5 in adidas zx5000) and these GL3 run nearly a size bigger on me. Most likely going to attempt to get a size 10 for me on the 28th

So im a size 11 in basically every shoe (flyknits, boots, etc...10.5 in adidas zx5000) and these GL3 run nearly a size bigger on me. Most likely going to attempt to get a size 10 for me on the 28th

So people are sizing down from what they'd usually get in a GL III? How about the Brazils?

hey is anyone here having problems with the stitchings on the indigo label quilted bleeckers? kinda need help in taking care of em or restoring them.

there are lots of people reporting back with the stitching coming out. Unless you bring them to a tailor, I think you might just have to accept that they'll become non-quilted eventually..

I went tts for the brazils after breaking balls to a few people here since i trust them. i have not received my pair yet though to give personal feedback

for others that still loking here are some confusing pics i found :tongue:

the brazils are supposed to be size 9US and the 998s 8US..where the 1 size difference looks like being .5 actually..

below there are brazils and USAs that are supposed to be size 10.5US both..this shows that brazils run bigger than gl3s..if gl3s also run big and they have such a  difference in length..then then you have to get  half size smaller your brazils from your gl3s...good luck

Has anyone got both the brazils and usas yet? Just wondering what the comfort of the brazils is like compared to the USA's. The USA's feel really heavy/chunky on feet.

remy remy I got both the Brazils and USAs. Brazils fit true to size just like Coves and Mints. Comfort on Brazils is excellent. The USAs comfort wise does suck. They do feel bulky and big. They look cool so I may try and go down half a size on Saturday to see how half a size down would fit. They run maybe 1/4 larger due to the leather.

Last edited:
@Remy I got both the Brazils and USAs. Brazils fit true to size just like Coves and Mints. Comfort on Brazils is excellent. The USAs comfort wise does suck. They do feel bulky and big. They look cool so I may try and go down half a size on Saturday to see how half a size down would fit. They run maybe 1/4 larger due to the leather.
Thanks man @DannyC. I already got the USA's in from the kithstrike. They actually fit me perfectly but they still feel quite bulky. I'm thinking of letting them go and getting the brazils instead. 

Anyone else notice the suede on the Brazils a bit rugged/rougher in the front area near the toe box on some pairs? Not complaining still a beautiful shoe just saying one of my pairs has rougher/longer suede than the other in the front area.

hahaha @el3ctronick  i totally understand about your background about not being able to try a pair locally, and only being able to cop releases online, cos that goes for me too, but you're always so hung up about sizing issues. lolol

Last edited:

hahaha @el3ctronick  i totally understand about your background about not being able to try a pair locally, and only being able to cop releases online, cos that goes for me too, but you're always so hung up about sizing issues. lolol
yep..unfortunately if something is not perfect i cannot wear it..anything..and the bad thing is that if i have to send something back or resell it i have to pay about ~60euros shipping.........(thats the  standard international posting fee from post office for a pair of shoes in general..). returning to resellers is not possible(since mainly i have to follow the ebay road)  and i don't have patience to resell in general..

I have a wide feet and wear 11.5 in GL3 & GL5 but should I stick with 11.5 for GT2?

I hear people saying stay TTS (which is 11 for me) for GT2 but I would like to know how sizing works for the Brazil's.

Thanks for your help in advance!!

I have a wide feet and wear 11.5 in GL3 & GL5 but should I stick with 11.5 for GT2?

I hear people saying stay TTS (which is 11 for me) for GT2 but I would like to know how sizing works for the Brazil's.

Thanks for your help in advance!!
so, gl5s are not supposed to be considered as tts?

Back
Top Bottom