Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nice, REPPED x3.

For whatever reason I feel like this drop is more hyped with the non-runner crowd than the past few releases. Even kids in my local group posting screenshots, asking "who will have these" etc.

I've had bad luck in the past on RF drops and I feel like I'm going to come out empty handed on these come Saturday. Hope I'm wrong.

Nice, REPPED x3.

For whatever reason I feel like this drop is more hyped with the non-runner crowd than the past few releases. Even kids in my local group posting screenshots, asking "who will have these" etc.

I've had bad luck in the past on RF drops and I feel like I'm going to come out empty handed on these come Saturday. Hope I'm wrong.
you should be good man...the kithstrikes were relatively easy to cop from, I think you'll get something fambs!

Nice, REPPED x3.

rf's popularity is slowly growing,  what size are you looking for?

Nice, REPPED x3.

i hear you man, I'm nervous. Been watching these shoes for months now, ill be heart broken if i come up empty handed

Why not?  
laugh.gif

kith-beats-by-dre_06.jpg

kith-beats-by-dre.jpg

kith-beats-by-dre_02.jpg

kith-beats-by-dre_03.jpg

kith-beats-by-dre_04.jpg

kith-beats-by-dre_05.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2014/06/24/kith-x-beats-by-dre/

I went tts for the brazils after breaking balls to a few people here since i trust them. i have not received my pair yet though to give personal feedback

for others that still loking here are some confusing pics i found :tongue:

the brazils are supposed to be size 9US and the 998s 8US..where the 1 size difference looks like being .5 actually..

below there are brazils and USAs that are supposed to be size 10.5US both..this shows that brazils run bigger than gl3s..if gl3s also run big and they have such a  difference in length..then then you have to get  half size smaller your brazils from your gl3s...good luck
Wait, dude stole the pic he was using to compare sizes?
laugh.gif
I swear people lack reading comprehension skills these days. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I like both coves and mints, but I prefer the mesh on the mints over the perforated suede on the coves. If the suede had been nubuck, coves would've won over the mints for me.

Coves. Color pops a lot more but I do prefer the mesh material on the mints.
I think that's why I'm leaning more towards the mints. Both CW's look boss but the mesh on the mints looks real good, especially for the summer.

You think people that already have beats will buy the KITH studios? They look pretty good honestly but idk if people will drop another 3xx on mediocre beats

Missing out on the release this weekend due to a track meet in Cali :frown:. Goodluck to everybody gunning for these though. Those beats are tough.

Good luck on your track meet fam. Kill it.

Can't wait for Saturday hopefully get those GT 2's, them stance socks and a pair of shorts if the price is right. He is releasing all the fil today I believe.

I'm leaning towards the Brazil ones than the gold. They look cool but the Brazils would get more wear from me. Hopefully I can score a pair

I really wish the soccer shorts weren't like real soccer kits with the biker shorts lining in the middle. That's a bit OD for me, especially since I'd just be wearing them to run errands and what not. I would cut them out, but I'd feel bad destroying a $100 pair of shorts

the gt2 sizing is still confusing. people saying tts or .5 down lol :[ 

I went tts for the brazils after breaking balls to a few people here since i trust them. i have not received my pair yet though to give personal feedback

for others that still loking here are some confusing pics i found :tongue:

the brazils are supposed to be size 9US and the 998s 8US..where the 1 size difference looks like being .5 actually..

below there are brazils and USAs that are supposed to be size 10.5US both..this shows that brazils run bigger than gl3s..if gl3s also run big and they have such a  difference in length..then then you have to get  half size smaller your brazils from your gl3s...good luck
that bottom pic deff helped. tts gl3s .5 down on gt2s 

I don't understand whats going on in the left pic. Is that the liner you guys were talking about?

I don't understand whats going on in the left pic. Is that the liner you guys were talking about?
I wanna say that that is a chick on the left with a one piece bathing suit lol.....

butt the liner on the shorts is like sewn in compression shorts lol. it would be mad awk for me to wear them to do everyday tasks haha

Back
Top Bottom