Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I wanna say that that is a chick on the left with a one piece bathing suit lol.....

butt the liner on the shorts is like sewn in compression shorts lol. it would be mad awk for me to wear them to do everyday tasks haha

Haha Jesus Christ I got nervous. I thought dudes were gonna be rocking this weird onesie/short combo thing

I wanna say that that is a chick on the left with a one piece bathing suit lol.....

butt the liner on the shorts is like sewn in compression shorts lol. it would be mad awk for me to wear them to do everyday tasks haha
It's made specifically for soccer or running. Nike has them too. I own one from nike, meant for running though. 

@RonnieFieg: Tickets for #KFE are now available at the East River Park Soccer Field and Brooklyn Bridge Park Pier 5 Soccer Field. :rofl:

I like the gear but not a soccer fan. May get just the shorts but $80 for something nice to wear at the gym is a little much.

Did ronnie just pull a fast one.. LOL... #KFE #JIG...
roll.gif

I applaud that move

In the nike SB thread we always talk about how we would do releases

This is creative and really sticks to the futbol theme.

Hey guys, long time lurker, just joined and got a couple of questions. How do RF releases work and what time? JK lol.

Thought I'd share the Brazils with y'all (I'm from the south, Houston, excuse the y'alls) in different laces. Hopefully this will help some of y'all out on deciding. I personally like the Brazils more, especially with the white rope laces, I find them more presentable/quieter than the USAs. I copped the laces straight from kith a couple months ago, if y'all wondering. They are a lot more softer and less abrasive than some of the 3M or even regular rope laces. Sorry I couldn't get all the pictures outside and nice looking, it started raining and hasn't stopped since. It looks like it will be raining till the 28th, which I was trying to get outside pictures of the white ropes by than, but oh well. Also on the quality control, I was for the most part happy. On my tongue, there was a blue spot which I was terrified about. I was nervous to get rid of it because I thought it was dyed in there and didn't want to ruin the tongue tag. I just ended up getting wet a q-tip and going to town on it, came up just fine, no damages. Sorry for the long intro, on to the pictures; no filters, 18-55 lens.

Last edited:

I feel they fits bigger than previous fieg GL3s, My jordan size is 12 but both of my ECP pairs are size 13 and they fit good on me (just a very little bit long but the split tongue can close perfectly)

The size 13 USA I received yesterday is too long and bulky. Will probably let them go and try again at 28th. 
How is de sizing different from the ECP?? I have de ECP in the sz 13 too. So i'm thinking to go for de 13 in the USA as well. 

Hey guys, long time lurker, just joined and got a couple of questions. How do RF releases work and what time? JK lol.

Thought I'd share the Brazils with y'all (I'm from the south, Houston, excuse the y'alls) in different laces. Hopefully this will help some of y'all out on deciding. I personally like the Brazils more, especially with the white rope laces, I find them more presentable/quieter than the USAs. I copped the laces straight from kith a couple months ago, if y'all wondering. They are a lot more softer and less abrasive than some of the 3M or even regular rope laces. Sorry I couldn't get all the pictures outside and nice looking, it started raining and hasn't stopped since. It looks like it will be raining till the 28th, which I was trying to get outside pictures of the white ropes by than, but oh well. Also on the quality control, I was for the most part happy. On my tongue, there was a blue spot which I was terrified about. I was nervous to get rid of it because I thought it was dyed in there and didn't want to ruin the tongue tag. I just ended up getting wet a q-tip and going to town on it, came up just fine, no damages. Sorry for the long intro, on to the pictures; no filters, 18-55 lens.
Nice!  I think i've seen you post on ICCH (i'm in Houston too).  Hoping to pick up a pair of these this weekend.  I've seen so many pairs of these and the GL3s posted I feel like i'm the only one who DIDN'T get a pair.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with ICCH. Good luck to you on release day. My only tip is don't give up until you physically cannot add the size to your cart. I literally woke up 10 mins into the release date and only found out by browsing sneakernews of all places. Hopped on my laptop right away and tried. Of course it said out of stock, but by some miracle, like the coves, I kept trying and got a pair 20-30 mins into the release.

Last edited:
Lol,they pulled a fast one. Pretty cool idea,kinda unfair for the people out of state who wanted to try to cop but there's always online. Hopefully,I can have some good luck come my way so I can cop just like with the mints.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with ICCH. Good luck to you on release day. My only tip is don't give up until you physically cannot add the size to your cart. I literally woke up 10 mins into the release date and only found out by browsing sneakernews of all places. Hopped on my laptop right away and tried. Of course it said out of stock, but by some miracle, like the coves, I kept trying and got a pair 20-30 mins into the release.
My bad...Houston-Imports.com used to be ICCH (Import Car Club of Houston) back in the day.  didn't even realize the name change lol.

Back
Top Bottom