Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

roll.gif
that video is great. People started scrambling like mad! So happy I've already got what I wanted though. I'll probably just try to get some cart links for people here on saturday.

got my ticket for bk. too d@mn hot to be running around nyc but i need those gold kicks.

they really flipped on all the lurkers outside the stores waiting for the tweet. well played. :rofl:

How many pairs will release on saturday? Can see hundreds on sale from the tiny kithstrike...
two thousand + of the brazil, three thousand + of the usa. i dont know why anyone would pay resale on the golds unless they missed and needed the rare sizes like 4 or 14.
then again, tons of the mint and cove glvs were made, and those still bringing in profit for resellers i think?

two thousand + of the brazil, three thousand + of the usa. i dont know why anyone would pay resale on the golds unless they missed and needed the rare sizes like 4 or 14.
then again, tons of the mint and cove glvs were made, and those still bringing in profit for resellers i think?

those numbers sound high but when you are feeding the whole sneaker community (or rf sneaker community) its not that many.

just my 2cents.

lol Ronnie has all these bruthas in the palm of his hands. The moment he sent that tweet Ronnie be like

You guys do realize everyone in that ig clip got tickets right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom