Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Both KFEs were kithstriked...
I think Robin means an unannounced sneaker kithstrike. KFE's already had a set date, they just made a limited amount of pairs available early.  If he were to just kithstrike those sage's or the rose gold's that would be a true kithstrike since their would be no warning of the shoe releasing at some point

I think Robin means an unannounced sneaker kithstrike. KFE's already had a set date, they just made a limited amount of pairs available early.  If he were to just kithstrike those sage's or the rose gold's that would be a true kithstrike since their would be no warning of the shoe releasing at some point

I hear what you're saying, but in that same sense, I don't believe Ronnie has EVER done an unannounced kithstrike for one of his collabs. He's only done that with re-issues or his so-called "world-wide exclusives".

The only exception to this rule would've been the High-Risks, but even then, he let us know they would be released via kithstrike sometime that weekend.

I'm not y'all just make the dumbest comments just like jape says

Last edited:
asked andy about the snapbacks yesterday on twitter and he said no phone orders and he doesnt know when they will be online again 

@Robin Thicke  respect fo that Deja Entendu avi .. and your sig ****ttttttt , still gets plays
I see you're from philly. I saw them in 2009 at the electric factory. nearly teared up when they ended with play crack the sky on acoustic.

I plan on getting a tattoo of them. the astronaut playing chess with the masked man with the daisy dog at their feet.

I hear what you're saying, but in that same sense, I don't believe Ronnie has EVER done an unannounced kithstrike for one of his collabs. He's only done that with re-issues or his so-called "world-wide exclusives".

The only exception to this rule would've been the High-Risks, but even then, he let us know they would be released via kithstrike sometime that weekend.

Not true

High risks

same guys wishing for a kithstrike gonna be same guys saying

"man... I struck out! it's ****** unfair why didn't Ronnie tweet the link?!"

I see you're from philly. I saw them in 2009 at the electric factory. nearly teared up when they ended with play crack the sky on acoustic.

I plan on getting a tattoo of them. the astronaut playing chess with the masked man with the daisy dog at their feet.
ah man been to many a sweaty electric factory shows lol but yo that tattoo is firee, you got it all in there.

Some dope customs found on FB. if these were the released pair I would've been totally on this. 

10590419_10152548934409590_1498044226780732127_n.jpg

Last edited:

yessir. fox/dog sitting comfortably at their feet. i have this whole image in my head, i gotta find an artist to draw it up.
haha alright threw me off calling it a dog. I had to go look at the album art bc I thought I was confusing a dog for a fox this whole time.

Back
Top Bottom