Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I can check out in a few seconds once I have a pair in my cart, so if there's no passwords, I'm good. Then I use another card for the second pair. Anything after that and it's just luck.
its one per customer. So you would need to use another persons card. If not I think they will cancel your orders. I think ?

I can check out in a few seconds once I have a pair in my cart, so if there's no passwords, I'm good. Then I use another card for the second pair. Anything after that and it's just luck.
its one per customer. So you would need to use another persons card. If not I think they will cancel your orders. I think ?

That's why I said that I use a second card afterward. lol The limit is only per person, not household (at least to my knowledge). Correct me if I'm wrong?

That's why I said that I use a second card afterward. lol The limit is only per person, not household (at least to my knowledge). Correct me if I'm wrong?
You def aren't wrong I get doubles when I really like the release and get them shipped to the same crib. Got the miamis and nycs both shipped to the same place just last release, as long as u use separate cards your good.

yes, that's what I meant a different name. we think alike
smile.gif

Imma try from work, got the shorty trying from work and the lil bro at home trying :lol: if i fail getting a pair

Going to my local apple store hoping their fast Internet connection helps me land a pair :rofl: things I do to try to get a shoe for retail

Paulie hussle is the first person that comes to mind when you say that.

Son had the nerve to make this video

After you watch this, take a gander at the videos he posts

wow... just this vid alone, everything he says about himself, camping for a week, copping cuz it's limited, etc... confirms he is the ultimate hypebeast... talking about "hypebeasts need to chill"... :lol:

Last edited:
do you guys refresh the latest product page, or the actual asics page? does anyone know which one it comes up first on or is it at the same time?

I apologize in advance to those who won't be able to purchase the Flamingos today. I have heat coming this year, no worries.

4:04am · 2 Aug 13  · thats from fiegs twitter...he seems as tho he cares people will fail miserably

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom