Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

im a 9.5/10 in GL3
Can I fit a 9 in a GT2?

it would probably be uncomfortably tight and overly snug.

personally, i wear a 8.5 in the gel-lyte iii and gt ii...and don't think i could wear a size 8, let alone a size 7.5.

i wouldn't run the risk man...esp. if you comfortably wear a size 10 gel-lyte iii...imagine wearing a full size down in that, and that should give you a sense of fit with the gt ii, except no split tongue, so even less wiggle room and adjustment...

that's my 2 cents...

it would probably be uncomfortably tight and overly snug.

personally, i wear a 8.5 in the gel-lyte iii and gt ii...and don't think i could wear a size 8, let alone a size 7.5.

i wouldn't run the risk man...esp. if you comfortably wear a size 10 gel-lyte iii...imagine wearing a full size down in that, and that should give you a sense of fit with the gt ii, except no split tongue, so even less wiggle room and adjustment...

that's my 2 cents...

much appreciated also need a price check on these shoes they have been worn and do not contain an OG box quality is good though no visible flaws what is an appropriate offer? any thoughts?

^ I personally wouldn't pay a dime over 300 for those, maybe less considering they come with no box. It's looking like he cleaned the suede on the toe too.

Appreciate it, so 500 is a deal breaker?
100% yeah unless you really don't give a **** about burning money. 500 is a total rip for that pair plus I would wait anyways to get a pair in my true size, would really suck to spend that much and have a pair of uncomfortable shoes. Just be patient and for 500 you could find a pair that's barely worn at all in your actual size, and comes with OG everything.

Just a couple pages back someone on this thread got a pair in better condition with OG all for only 300. Good things come to those who wait.

Last edited:
100% yeah unless you really don't give a **** about burning money. 500 is a total rip for that pair plus I would wait anyways to get a pair in my true size, would really suck to spend that much and have a pair of uncomfortable shoes. Just be patient and for 500 you could find a pair that's barely worn at all in your actual size, and comes with OG everything.

Just a couple pages back someone on this thread got a pair in better condition with OG all for only 300. Good things come to those who wait.
100% agree no way in hell are those worth 500. some people just jack the prices up because its a fieg collab. ive seen so many used pairs of older releases still for 500+ but show signs of being worn, makes no sense. 

****. feel like I totally wasted this guys time. I was supposed to meet up with him to try on but I said I would pass. **** feeling like a huge POS right now smh @ myself

^ don't feel bad bro. Dude was trying to rape you. Just in the future come and get a price/legit check here before you plan to meet up with someone.

Now that we are on the topic of super red prices.

What is a appropriate price of DS or VNDS super reds ?

I have only seen one in my size (11.5) for sale . they are DS for $630.

Hahahaha my girl said that she love the tshirts cause they remind her of Harry potter

LOL!

The bone ones look like they got little jizz stains on em from a distance. :lol:

Really glad I was able to lock down regular mercers for retail the other day. I hope they release another bone pair without the bolts, or else I might have to settle for the publish ones in that color.

****. feel like I totally wasted this guys time. I was supposed to meet up with him to try on but I said I would pass. **** feeling like a huge POS right now smh @ myself

don't feel bad man...it's business. you guys were just in the negotiation/hagglin' phase. you probably would've wasted even more of both his and your time in the end (if you 2 had actually met up), because chances are...the shoes wouldn't have fit you comfortably anyways, and they obviously look worn (w/ all the creases to the midsole)...5 bills for a pair of pre-owned/used/worn shoes...you gotta make sure it's just right...otherwise, you'll just keep it in the box and probably put it away in storage only to collect dust...haha...

as the other guys were sayin'...just be patient...and i'm sure it'll pop up again in your ACTUAL size...in the meantime, i'd suggest you get to some physical retailer that actually stocks gt ii's and find out what size is actually ideal for you, so you know what size to look out for in the future...

good luck!

Last edited:
Appreciate it everyone. Made me feel a lot better about passing. def gonna go check to find out what sizes i can pass in for gt2s. all of my asics are gl3s so i was at a loss.

Made up the loss by picking up vnds neptune pack today for 400!

Thanks Again,

Ryan

I think that'd be a amazing shot if you could just snip the leaf off that is obscuring the shoe. Other than that dope picture dude. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom