Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Has anyone received any shipping confirmation emails from Kith for their White Label 2.0 purchases? I have yet to receive anything.

UPDATE: Just got my shipping confirmation from Kith at 11:43 AM.  Package should be here tomorrow morning.  I hope I get a little surprise in the box as well! 
wink.gif

Got tracking for white label 2.0. Last 3 releases I have gotten tracking the Tuesday following the release.
Wish kith gave the option to upgrade shipping speeds.. Takes a week to get to Seattle.

you didnt pounce??? thats a great deal.... smh
I was looking at the kid looking for some sort of sign he was joking. i shook my head and just told him to me they werent worth that much. He was all upset saying how he seen them go for higher. I don't love the shoe that much to spend over retail for. there is only 3 pairs I would pay over retail : nice kicks 2.0, cultureshoqs and the navy/aquas.

I was looking at the kid looking for some sort of sign he was joking. i shook my head and just told him to me they werent worth that much. He was all upset saying how he seen them go for higher. I don't love the shoe that much to spend over retail for. there is only 3 pairs I would pay over retail : nice kicks 2.0, cultureshoqs and the navy/aquas.
People are just crazy, the Hype is real so there's always a fool hahaha. For me its Rose Gold, Ultramarines and Salmon toes just to have them

my 3 mercer pants from the restock last week just came in today (the plain joints, black, camo, and khaki, no harry potter lightening bolts, lol)...

33 fits great. i coulda went down to 32, but i heard the smaller the waist the smaller the leg, and i wouldn't want that.

so i can confirm, everyone should be able to go down 1 or 2 sizes in mercers. if you have built legs, you should only go down 1, or stick to your normal size and just wear a belt or get the waist taken in by a tailor.

i love 'em tho, the cuff does in fact stay tight on the ankle, and you can still pull them up your shin more. they're also a lil longer than the publish ones, so they stack a bit.

i prolly won't mess with publish anymore, the cuffs aren't tight enough, but i do wanna try zanerobe. i just heard the cuff's tightness and sizing on zanerobes are inconsistent.

my 3 mercer pants from the restock last week just came in today (the plain joints, black, camo, and khaki, no harry potter lightening bolts, lol)...

33 fits great. i coulda went down to 32, but i heard the smaller the waist the smaller the leg, and i wouldn't want that.

so i can confirm, everyone should be able to go down 1 or 2 sizes in mercers. if you have built legs, you should only go down 1, or stick to your normal size and just wear a belt or get the waist taken in by a tailor.

i love 'em tho, the cuff does in fact stay tight on the ankle, and you can still pull them up your shin more. they're also a lil longer than the publish ones, so they stack a bit.

i prolly won't mess with publish anymore, the cuffs aren't tight enough, but i do wanna try zanerobe. i just heard the cuff's tightness and sizing on zanerobes are inconsistent.

I was thinking about the camo, but I don't have enough clothes to match camo. When I go back I'll probably get a pair of khaki, but I'd rather have charcoal mercers.

yeah, now i want navy and charcoal.

and you don't need to match camo, just a plain color tee works best with camo pants / shorts...

yeah I got the navy-it's really dark, but they are kind of pricey so I held back on the second pair. I'm really leaning towards khaki as the grey wasn't cutting it.

yeah, now i want navy and charcoal.

and you don't need to match camo, just a plain color tee works best with camo pants / shorts...
You gotta get olive and burgundy bro. Those have become my hands down favorites along with khaki in terms of summer wear. Not a camo person myself.

Yeah, I also want military green, wasn't considering burgundy at all, but now that ya mention it... :lol:

Now I want every color. FML. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom