Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I got a 32. I usually get 32-34 in pants, so i figured a 30 would be too small and i can always have them altered or us a belt. Rather be too big than too small

waist fits big on the mercers, i just wear a belt.. My hips, butt, and legs fit better in 36. My waist is 34

i paid resale price for the umber pair today. couldn't miss out on that colorway. 180 ain't bad either. only 30 over retail after shipping and all.

I was online 5 min before release and them ***** were sold in seconds. Are people using bots or what?! Are these the heavier material like the "tan" label?

[quote name="bkrp09" url="/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs/1860#post_18774785"][quote name="kirbybuffe43" url="/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs/1830#post_18770137"]same here, hope it fits. Thanks
Order confirmation yet?[/quote]Nope, not yet, probably later in the afternoon[/quote]

I meant i havent recieved the shipping confirmation yet, order confirmation i received it after i placed the order yesterday

I meant i havent recieved the shipping confirmation yet, order confirmation i received it after i placed the order yesterday
Ya that's how i thought they did orders. First order # then shipping few dayss later. I seen they had charge pending from them but no order con. Dope color on these mercer tho. Mad i had problem with my address so couldn't get them.

How do mercer pants fit around the leg? Thinking about copping a pair but from all the pics they look like they fit mad tight especially as it goes past the knee. I am more of a straight fit kind of guy, but do like slim fits if they arent super tight.

My umber Mercers shipped today. Hopefully I sized correctly—typically a size 32 and based on general consensus, I sized down to a 30.

My umber Mercers shipped today. Hopefully I sized correctly—typically a size 32 and based on general consensus, I sized down to a 30.
Let us know how it fits. I'm the same size as you. I normally wear a size 32-33 in jeans. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom