Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

how hard will it be to get the Ronnie Fied "Volcanos" online?  is it even worth trying.??  really love the way those shoes look, but I am not going to go through hoops to try and get them.

like others have said, it's all relative man...of the past 10 sneaker releases from ronnie/kith (starting with the rose golds, and i count miami/knicks as 1 release) that i've tried online to get, i've personally only gotten through on 2 of them (coves and flamingos)...

there's no "hoops" to jump through. you're either awake, and at a computer or smartphone right before 11am est refreshing the page and as soon as it pops up, going through the order process as fast as you can (which only gives you a shot as successfully being able to cop), or you're sleepin' (literally and figuratively).

the process is not really any different than ndc droppin' a jordan xi during the holidays, except these shoes are only offered online on 1 website and 2 physical shops.

good luck!

Whevener I have tired to get somethin from KITH the flamingos and countless attempts at mercer pants the checkout screen always says that the shoes/pants have sold out and to remove them from my cart! Someone with expirence succeding on kith please tell me how  you did it! Going for a size 11.5 and hopefully will come thru on friday.

Whevener I have tired to get somethin from KITH the flamingos and countless attempts at mercer pants the checkout screen always says that the shoes/pants have sold out and to remove them from my cart! Someone with expirence succeding on kith please tell me how  you did it! Going for a size 11.5 and hopefully will come thru on friday.

It honestly all boils down to speed once you're familiar with the checkout process.

noob question, but do RF releases show up first on "Latest Products" or "Asics?"

You can PM me if you want so the lurkers won't see.

it always pops up on "Latest Products" on time i dont think theres a difference but i would stay on Latest Products to be safe 

it always pops up on "Latest Products" on time i dont think theres a difference but i would stay on Latest Products to be safe 
Thanks for the reply. I'm just hoping I can get a pair without paying resale.

My buddy got a ticket today and a kith worker told him that only 300 pairs were sellin in store. Apparently online stock isnt gonna be much larger so this might be an impossible cop. Who knows how reliable kith workers are tho...

Edit: Apparently 300 in store, 200 online. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
About 7 then ran my *** off from the subway to kith. Only one block but felt way worse lol

My buddy got a ticket today and a kith worker told him that only 300 pairs were sellin in store. Apparently online stock isnt gonna be much larger so this might be an impossible cop. Who knows how reliable kith workers are tho...

Edit: Apparently 300 in store, 200 online. :x

200 online?! Don't even know if I should even try now. I have a company picnic that morning, but was gonna go to Starbucks or McDonalds beforehand for their Wi-fi to make an attempt at these. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom