Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yeah, there were definitely way more than 200 flamingos online but around 300 in store....

Tickets were giving out at exactly 6pm. There was a line already tho

cause we know everything!!!!  
smokin.gif

Man I'm getting these volcanos retail or not. Shoe is too nice. If I fail for retail, I'm going straight to eBay. I pray I won't have to, though because I know resellers are going to flip them for a ridiculous price

Do a PayPal invoice or local meetup bro, eBay fees will be ridiculous. If anything just wait outside kith on release morning and you might catch somebody slipping

My problem is. How are people already selling the shoes on eBay? There's a couple eBay accounts selling 3+ pairs for preorder already. These are either kith employees or affiliates doing this **** and it's corny and shady.

My problem is. How are people already selling the shoes on eBay? There's a couple eBay accounts selling 3+ pairs for preorder already. These are either kith employees or affiliates doing this **** and it's corny and shady.
No....

I know 2 of those people, they practically are already lining up (or the first couple of people , and some of them have already got their tickets) so they literally have a pair at the door 100% and will ship out same day, kith employees wouldn't be ****ed doing backdoor sale, whats a couple hundred $$$ to a brand like that?

Do a PayPal invoice or local meetup bro, eBay fees will be ridiculous. If anything just wait outside kith on release morning and you might catch somebody slipping
yeah would def do an invoice, and I wish I could wait outside kith the day of release if I only I lived in NY
I agree its always going to be like this no matter what

Kith does give pairs to friends and family though, some of whom choose to resell.

yeah would def do an invoice, and I wish I could wait outside kith the day of release if I only I lived in NY
I agree its always going to be like this no matter what
goes both ways lol. Sometimes ppl outside the store ask for ridiculous prices thinking they just hit the lotto getting these kicks smh

But there is no camping out for this shoe though. I don't think kith gives out the unclaimed pairs on RD for the RF asics

goes both ways lol. Sometimes ppl outside the store ask for ridiculous prices thinking they just hit the lotto getting these kicks smh

Yeah that is def true I feel like everyone does that just because of the hype smh

Yeah that is def true I feel like everyone does that just because of the hype smh
Lmao it was ridiculous for the champ pack. I was offering cats 2-2800 out the door and they was frontin like they could get 4k easily smh

Back
Top Bottom