Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith is similar to NDC in regards to once you get to checkout they're held in cart for 5 or so minutes right?

The site doesn't usually go down. People have even managed to snag a pair when the site says 'out of stock'.

So I'd keep trying until they tweet out 'SOLD OUT'.

For anyone using Google Chrome, is autofill working for you on the credit card screen?

I have to manually type my card info even though i have it saved in Chrome.

good luck guys hopefully there is good amount of pairs online 

Last edited:

For anyone using Google Chrome, is autofill working for you on the credit card screen?

I have to manually type my card info even though i have it saved in Chrome.
mine's been declined before using chrome's autofill, but if I just copy and paste the card # in manually and let autofill do the rest, it works fine.

just tried on kith, and mine's not autofilling at all either...

Last edited:
i've seen that chrome can mess up CC info

best to use a 3rd party autofill exstension
Thanks for the reply. Is there a recommended 3rd party one out there?

The website is behaving funny though. i'm trying to checkout random sneakers just to see if my autofill works or not and random sold out page would occur.

welp, looks like I need to use copy and paste then. Hope everyone on the forum are blessed with swiftness.

does shopify really save it in your cart? i had flamingos in my cart and went to check out but it was sold out by the time i was done 

Do they ship UPS? I want to use same card as shipping & billing, but then want to change address if I get through.

I want to ship to my office & don't have a card associated there.

i dont think it would hurt fieg to release enough pairs for everyone to get. its not like jordans where everybody and their mom wants a pair. i understand he wants to keep them "limited", but his followers and asics fans are limited as it is. i think if he pushed out maybe 500-1000 more pairs, there would be less salty people on release day :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom