Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

don't try to justify why you hate for the sake of hating...

note: i think the concept of "hating" is pretty stupid.
oh yea man for sure. I hate all the time. It is usually spawned out of jealousy. Id like to tell you i think the concept is stupid and i never do it. but id be lying to you. 

Guarantee most people are cheap when it comes to SWEAT PANTS. Beasts like you make Ronnie and whoever else charges that much feel justified about that ridiculous price.

Polo sweats or Nike joints, which are pricey IMO..only sweats i wear and i wear the hell out of them things in the winter time.

Last edited:
is those 175 pairs worth that though? Is the quality that better? I mean Nike just released some Nike Tech Fleece Pants ($90) that I'm sure have the same fit with better tech on it. Then they have the stripped down version of the fit for $55 called the Ace cuff pants. Can't be too much worse.

I don't own any asics. Just wondering if they fit similar to nb574? Or airmax90? Thanks

Not even going to quote any of the people that spent $150-$400+ on a pair shoes and dress in $20-$60 cloths. Nah your nike sweats, even the tech fleece, H&M, and Zara won't even compair to quality. Price that way so not you're wearing the same thing every other guy is wearing. Materials are on point. The reason I talk to it because I have nike tech pants, H&M. I won't even walk into a Zara anymore all they do is knock off givenchy these days..

I'm sure Ronnie's sweats are going to be dope..

Last edited:
Who said anything about beasts paying 175 for sweats? If you have money, buy it. I have a pair of the Nike tech sweats ($90) and a pair of $20 HM sweats and there's a huge difference in quality and durability. My HM sweats have stretched out to size XLmeanwhile my Nike have maintained their shape wear after wear. If someone has the cash, why hate? 175 to them may be 20 to you. You get what you pay for.

Who said anything about beasts paying 175 for sweats? If you have money, buy it. I have a pair of the Nike tech sweats ($90) and a pair of $20 HM sweats and there's a huge difference in quality and durability. My HM sweats have stretched out to size XLmeanwhile my Nike have maintained their shape wear after wear. If someone has the cash, why hate? 175 to them may be 20 to you. You get what you pay for.
BOOM.  $20 people never understand this.  and i emphasize the last point the most because it is the TRUTH 99.9% of the time...yet it is one of biggest truths that most consumers fail to understand on a daily basis(i blame walmart, home depot, etc..)

Last edited:
I have the Nike tech pants as well and are simply amazing. Will never buy cheap sweats because they wont last. Im hoping Fiegs sweats turn out nice, whether I buy them or not is the question

Get 25% off everything H&M until Dec 31 so I have no problem when it's comes to buying other high quailty stuff 
grin.gif

I was very pissed off the day the Tech Pack released because Mercer sold their complete size M sweatpants stock before the store even opened 
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Not even going to quote any of the people that spent $150-$400+ on a pair shoes and dress in $20-$60 cloths. Nah your nike sweats, even the tech fleece, H&M, and Zara won't even compair to quality. Price that way so not you're wearing the same thing every other guy is wearing. Materials are on point. The reason I talk to it because I have nike tech pants, H&M. I won't even walk into a Zara anymore all they do is knock off givenchy these days..

I'm sure Ronnie's sweats are going to be dope..
Eff sweats it's about them 200$ denim boii lmfao

That's another thing. The amount of money I've spent on Levis, I could've just copped a pair of APCs. Which I have. All my Levis are deformed and don't fit the same when new. My APCs get better with each wear. You get what you pay for!!!!!!!

I'm bout to be mad if they cancel my black Mercer again. They canceled the black Mercers once with the white label 2.0 with the bolts.

Back
Top Bottom