Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If you weren't able to get the Volcanoes, you're missing out. This is one of those rare times that a RF shoe actually looks a lot better in person than in pics. The materials used on these are just dope. Also, I'm very impressed with the quality control on these as well since I really can't find any noticeable flaws on my pairs unlike the glue stains commonly found on RF shoes.
Great to hear. Can't wait to get mine in tomorrow, feels like I've been waiting forever.

So stoked to find these at my doorstep today! Material is fantastic! This along with the Concepts/Tannery NB Mints are my favorites of the year.

I was kind of worried that the mesh was going to be like the material used on the HAL bricks but it is actually really nice. A couple of people have asked me where I got them and a couple of people that already knew what they were asked me how  I got them.

Last edited:
Received my Volcanoes yesterday. Really happy with them. 

I like the socks a lot. Wish they start their own sock line.

Call it "Sock Saturday" or something. 

any more info on the apparent black friday new balance collab? its only a few weeks away and we dont even have any pics :rolleyes

any more info on the apparent black friday new balance collab? its only a few weeks away and we dont even have any pics
eyes.gif
I bet dudes will camp even if a pic never surfaces. It would actually be a great social experiment.

Last edited:
I bet dudes will camp even if a pic never surfaces. It would actually be a great social experiment.
they always will, RF will always keep his products limited. So there for people will always camp for his products. Most of them are resellers...

I just might have to break down and get a pair of volcanos soon as bad as I dont want to pay that resell price

Got my rose mercers today that I got off eBay. The left pocket stitch ripped the first time I put my hand in and my left cuff is looser than right. Fit is great though so I'm not too upset haha

@oreoman that might be the nicest lace-swap I've seen so far for volcano's

Last edited:
I just got my Black Mercers in and the fit is perfect. Can anyone tell me if the Air Force Blue Mercers fit exactly like the Black Mercers and if they are made of the same material? I've been hearing different reports is the reason why.

Back
Top Bottom